• Don't know

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • I'll find out when I die!

Votes: 24 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe Kiki LOL

yep yep i agree Lasza -- ive TRIED to be more femme too but not my character LOL -- so i believe its from other past lives that may have had some effect to my current life

Originally posted by Fly Free
hehe Kiki LOL

yep yep i agree Lasza -- ive TRIED to be more femme too but not my character LOL -- so i believe its from other past lives that may have had some effect to my current life

and u have a FeMMe CaT that is up ur alley that's me ;) *purrzie* haha.. :rofl: btw HI stephy SUP with u? :D

Originally posted by prettybebe78
and u have a FeMMe CaT that is up ur alley that's me ;) *purrzie* haha.. :rofl: btw HI stephy SUP with u? :D

hahahahah Purrs c'mere pussycat lemme pet u! and u can follow me around the house LOLOL or even sleep with me like my babies do qq :laugh2: *sowwy OTP* and BTW :wave:

Originally posted by Fly Free
hahahahah Purrs c'mere pussycat lemme pet u! and u can follow me around the house LOLOL or even sleep with me like my babies do qq :laugh2: *sowwy OTP* and BTW :wave:

:laugh2: hehe :D

I said "I'll find out after I die." But... then again, I probably won't. What if I do live again after death... but my memories are wiped clean as if I was being recycled?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I said "I'll find out after I die." But... then again, I probably won't. What if I do live again after death... but my memories are wiped clean as if I was being recycled?

True.

hmmz...

Alex, Good question

umm, i have no clue about it... i can't say it either...((head bend down))

Vamp, Carl Jung had a word for the collective memories: collective unconscious. http://www.ship.edu/~cgboeree/jung.html

. . . but a new collective unconscious of humanity itself, an unconscious that could contain all the dead, not just our personal ghosts. Jung began to see the mentally ill as people who are haunted by these ghosts, in an age where no-one is supposed to even believe in them. If we could only recapture our mythologies, we would understand these ghosts, become comfortable with the dead, and heal our mental illnesses.

Some New Age folks refer to that as the Akashic Records.

Also, as something that could be considered as an additional clue: The 100th Monkey theory. Ken Keyes JR did research on the Japanese monkey on the island of Koshima to observe a social change.

Thus, when a certain critical number achieves an awareness, this new awareness may be communicated from mind to mind.

Although the exact number may vary, this Hundredth Monkey Phenomenon means that when only a limited number of people know of a new way, it may remain the conscious property of these people.

But there is a point at which if only one more person tunes-in to a new awareness, a field is strengthened so that this awareness is picked up by almost everyone!

http://www.wowzone.com/monkey.htm

So, Vamp, whatever you have learned in your lifetime... your legacy may be passed on to others that way. ;)

Just something interesting to think about.

Last edited:
I don't believe there is a life after death, but the life cycle keep going forever. Native Americans believed that your body will serve for another living things and the living things served for them. Like for example: Grass > Deer > Human and it keep going forever.

Will anyone beat me up half death? So I can get an experience thru death. :o

Don't wait until after you die to find out. Then it is too late.

There are only two places you can go to after death.
1. Heaven
2. Hell

If you don't accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior before you die, then you will go to Hell for eternity. If you accept Jesus to save you from your sins and from Hell, then you will go to Heaven.

But you must decide BEFORE you die, not after.

We are all sinners, and the wages of sin is death, eternal death. But Jesus shed His blood on the cross, and died to take away our sins. He resurrected, and nows lives in Heaven. If we confess to Jesus that we are sinners, and then repent (turn away from) our sins to accept Jesus as Savior, then He will save us from the guilt of our sins and give us eternal life in Heaven. It is that simple. It does not require any work, no baptism, no church membership, no special process. Just accept Jesus.

Yes i do. I also believe in Re-incarnation.

I believe afterlife... when I die.. I'll be going w/Jesus.. I believe there have beautiful home in heaven 4 me.. As for my earth life... As for my living decent being here.

Vampy said:
I said "I'll find out after I die." But... then again, I probably won't. What if I do live again after death... but my memories are wiped clean as if I was being recycled?.
Sometimes, I felt that way same thing...
Being I was in the past from 1900's and felt funny that I did wore old fashion beautiful dress and why am I dreaming when I was in there.. I've seen so many different lifestyles when I was young.. can't be I was in there. Until few years later, I spotted that place.. Actually I do believe familiar that place where I was there... Ugh, er um.. can't remmy where I was there.. Ah, Bingo!, Oh yes.. I was dreaming 'bout this place oh yes.. When I was belonged from 1900's. *Oh shucks* Oh well btw, I believe afterlife and moved another soul into body started by new baby as new life as seed!

There may be possible as "recycle lifestyle".. or God send you new life w/nice family.. Who knows!

The URL is correct. The site has been shut down I guess. :dunno: The webpage loads fine, but the HTML is blank.

who knows what happens after we die, I'll be finding out..but it's scary anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back