• Don't know

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • I'll find out when I die!

Votes: 24 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullym0m said:
Sometimes, I felt that way same thing...
Being I was in the past from 1900's and felt funny that I did wore old fashion beautiful dress and why am I dreaming when I was in there.. I've seen so many different lifestyles when I was young.. can't be I was in there. Until few years later, I spotted that place.. Actually I do believe familiar that place where I was there... Ugh, er um.. can't remmy where I was there.. Ah, Bingo!, Oh yes.. I was dreaming 'bout this place oh yes.. When I was belonged from 1900's. *Oh shucks* Oh well btw, I believe afterlife and moved another soul into body started by new baby as new life as seed!

There may be possible as "recycle lifestyle".. or God send you new life w/nice family.. Who knows!

True I thought the same as you, too. I did tried to remember what I did in 1800 to 1900 time but some of puzzle in my head... I can´t glue the puzzle together in my head :ugh: I´m not sure whether it´s only dream or not.

I would vote "I find out when I die".

I believe there's life after death. There's always a wind... so much just like a soul. :)

I believe there's life after death. Just have to wait until my time is up and find out for myself on what it's like. :lol:

Don't wait until after you die to find out. Then it is too late.

There are only two places you can go to after death.
1. Heaven
2. Hell

If you don't accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior before you die, then you will go to Hell for eternity. If you accept
Reba said:
Jesus to save you from your sins and from Hell, then you will go to Heaven.

But you must decide BEFORE you die, not after.

We are all sinners, and the wages of sin is death, eternal death. But Jesus shed His blood on the cross, and died to take away our sins. He resurrected, and nows lives in Heaven. If we confess to Jesus that we are sinners, and then repent (turn away from) our sins to accept Jesus as Savior, then He will save us from the guilt of our sins and give us eternal life in Heaven. It is that simple. It does not require any work, no baptism, no church membership, no special process. Just accept Jesus.

Reba - please, there's no need to be preaching us about the church. It's our choice on what religion or no religion we choose.

You chose religion, that's fine..we're not trying to tell you to get out of it, are we?

:werd: we go when our time comes, doesn't matter which way we will go as long as we know we have done our time and our time is in the hereafter. and the cycle repeats. theres nothing futher to say abt this...

:werd on waterrats comment: nothing futher for me to say this. hence my saying i do not like bible thumpers!

Well, I spoke with spirits through my psychic buddy. All of people, even bad people go to Heaven, period. It is no such thing as Hell. Where is Hell? Earth is really Hell. I am not afraid of dying. I am just afraid of LIFE.

Anyway, well, some people die unexpectedly and it is not right time for people to go to Heaven due to their unfinished businesses. Some ghosts have to wait until they are commanding to go to Heaven. Here are too many ghosts wandering around, waiting for right time to zoom up to Heaven. Get it?

I am not interested in hearing what bible thumpers say. Some of them are brainwashed by false people with false religions. No discussions about crap things, ok.

The most scary thing that is we will never know how old spirits can get to be? Do we still age or not after we die? :-o

Oddball said:
All of people, even bad people go to Heaven, period.
If even the "bad" people go to Heaven, how is that "Heaven?" It sounds like nasty old earth with bad people. Heaven does not sound wonderful if Hitler and Stalin and pedophiles are there.

I am not interested in hearing what bible thumpers say. Some of them are brainwashed by false people with false religions. No discussions about crap things, ok.
I won't disrespect you if you don't disrespect me, thank you.
What are "crap things"?

you all should watch "crossing over with john edward"
it's truly amazing, john edward is one of the most best mediums i've ever seen at work
on his tv show, random people from throughout the united states are chosen to attend the gallery and he works his wonders
spirits and their energies from the "other side" reveal to him things that they want the person in the gallery to know, especially private things that nobody else knows about, thus revealing the sheer existence of spirits and that they are ultimately still around us,...

for real check it out :-D

Not sure if i wanna know!....its too scary to think that cuz if there is life after death, where do i go??...... :ugh:

compLicaTed said:
you all should watch "crossing over with john edward"
on his tv show...
spirits and their energies from the "other side" reveal to him things that they want the person in the gallery to know, especially private things that nobody else knows about, thus revealing the sheer existence of spirits and that they are ultimately still around us,...
for real check it out :-D
Yes, there is an "existence of spirits"--they are called "demons" and they serve Satan. John Edward contacts demons, not dearly departed family members. :(

Defee said:
Not sure if i wanna know!....its too scary to think that cuz if there is life after death, where do i go??...... :ugh:
:) It is not too scary if you know that you are going to Heaven. I don't want to offend other posters by repeating how you can go to Heaven, so I just suggest you read my previous postings in this thread. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to PM me.

thats why i dont watch that show "Crossing over"....
psychics are devil's advocates in my opinion...
I dont believe in astrology, psychics and all that pertains to
evil crap.
Im not sure about "afterlife"..not sure what it is.

Reba said:
:) It is not too scary if you know that you are going to Heaven. I don't want to offend other posters by repeating how you can go to Heaven, so I just suggest you read my previous postings in this thread. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to PM me.
Oh is that what afterlife is? you come alive again and you will either go to heaven or hell? right?

Defee said:
Oh is that what afterlife is? you come alive again and you will either go to heaven or hell? right?
Yes. "Afterlife" means the life you have after your life on earth is over. It happens after the body dies here on earth. Everyone has an eternal life. Eternal life in Heaven is glorious life in the presence of Jesus, friends and family. Eternal life in Hell is awful constant burning pain in the dark and alone.

I believe more into reincarnation, and its path to nirvana. Sometimes one can reach nirvana, but still continue in life as a "buddha" to teach other people compassion, love and other virtues.

kuifje75 said:
I believe more into reincarnation, and its path to nirvana. Sometimes one can reach nirvana, but still continue in life as a "buddha" to teach other people compassion, love and other virtues.
How do you know that happens? (reincarnation)...is there any proof that it does happen? does it mean after we die, we are born again?? i seriously doubt that as it is not in the Bible. Can u clarify this a bit more?

That's not in the Bible, because it's not Christian belief.
That's Buddhism. Explaining the whole thing, it would be better if you read up on it.

kuifje75 said:
That's not in the Bible, because it's not Christian belief.
That's Buddhism. Explaining the whole thing, it would be better if you read up on it.
Oh ok...you are right..it is not a christian belief.
I will do that, read up on buddhism as i dont understand it.
Thanks! have a good day!

After I dies, I go to Heaven because I have asked Jesus to come in my heart and becomes my personal Saviour. I knew where I go after I dies.

Of Course i do believe life after death, specially been a Born-Again Christian :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back