7 polices hurt in Baltimore riots

Indeed. I come by it honestly.
I was just pointing ouf that the dsme people who took exception to me reffering to cops with an animal moniker, didnt seem to mind.yoir ppst found on.fb, thst refered to other human biengs as rabid dogs. Animals that need to be shot.
Hypocracy is fine...
I.was just pointing it out...thats all...
All cool...
I understand you found the ost on.fb, and didnt write it yourself...

he could have said it differently, yes... but he didn't. he called them rabid dogs and stated that cops should put them down like animals. that was uncalled for.

I think we live in a sad state of affairs :(

What the Baltimore Police did ... there is absolutely no excuse for it. I do not care how long of a rap sheet Freddie Gray had. If the story we are all being told is correct (try not to lol, all of us have been misled by the MSM on numerous occasions), he was not a threat. However, he had his spine severed while detained and died from his injuries. The police did not provide him with medical aid - and admitted they should have.

So yes, there is justification for anger and outrage. However, taking this anger out on people who had absolutely nothing at all to do with this, is just going to create more violence, more anger, more outrage and more vindictiveness on both sides. The police will clamp down even harder. They will become even more suspicious of teenaged black males as a result.

I agree with this. in the end, it the cycle will feed more violence,and violence more revenge, this is why the plm wont be solved by an iron fist by the police alone...
What the state needs to do is bring the cops involved in the death of freddy to justice.
Not a vecation with pay. As in a suspension with pay..
That wont cut it. Period.
This guy died alone in A cell, with a broken neck repeating pleas for medical help ignored...that is an outrage. I know what feels like, i was pepered sprayed, and beat, left cuffed to a bench and was denied medical aid, water to wash mybeyes for close.to 8 hoirs. As police officers walked on by, it sucked...im glad they didnt murder me. Worse happened to me inside...and .its not unique...once your in cuffs your life is at their whims...snd that is a plm. That neds to be addressed.
Vecations with pay over kilking a guy for nothing doesnt cut it.
and thus the cycle will continue...

That's no reason to break someone's neck.

Where did I ever imply the police broke his neck? And if so, that it was "ok"?

He had a spinal injury due to an accident and was trying to force Allstate to pay a lump sum on the settlement of his injuries rather than a monthly payment. He had surgery on his spine a week and a half before he was out selling crack.

He had a spinal injury due to an accident and was trying to force Allstate to pay a lump sum on the settlement of his injuries rather than a monthly payment. He had surgery on his spine a week and a half before he was out selling crack.

Did this man have a broken neck severed from his spine when he was arrested by the Police?

if yoU claim he did then how was he walking around selling.crack?
And was he sellinfg crack?
Selling.crsck is not a.reason to break a mans nefk nkr even a rewson to ignore his pleas for help while he is in custody...
He was arrested, his neck was broken, his pleas for help where iGnored,
The police.dont even.contest these facts..
So agAin
What reason.did freedy give to be killed in police custody?

I saw on the news people cleaning up the mess from the riot and there were so young boys helping too. One woman said she no longer has a job b/c the store she worked been totally destroyed . I just don't get this , jobs are hard enough to find in poor neighborhoods so why the hell would people burn down stores and take away jobs from their neighbors .

I saw on the news people cleaning up the mess from the riot and there were so young boys helping too. One woman said she no longer has a job b/c the store she worked been totally destroyed . I just don't get this , jobs are hard enough to find in poor neighborhoods so why the hell would people burn down stores and take away jobs from their neighbors .

Its a weird thing..

I returned to work today. All seems fine around here...see what happens when schools let out. My school is located just a few miles away from the mall where it all started right here in inner city Baltimore. Didnt see any National Guards nor police around here. A little nervous about when I get off because that was what happened on Monday as I was getting off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoichi View Post
What reason did freddy give the police to have his neck broken. And his cries for help ignored as he laid dying in a cell?
Im curious
What reason did he give them?
Reply by Steinhauer:
He was selling crack.

I returned to work today. All seems fine around here...see what happens when schools let out. My school is located just a few miles away from the mall where it all started right here in inner city Baltimore. Didnt see any National Guards nor police around here. A little nervous about when I get off because that was what happened on Monday as I was getting off.

dont be alone. where ever you go. Dont be an easy target. Its sbout oppurtunism now..for many..
I thought the mayor has told the police to stand down?
StAy safe shell...

dont be alone. where ever you go. Dont be an easy target. Its sbout oppurtunism now..for many..
I thought the mayor has told the police to stand down?
StAy safe shell...

I am alone driving from work since my hubby works in VA. I will just take the long route home again because it gets me on the highway instead of going through the streets of the city which cuts my commute in half. For now, I will just sacrifice that for my safety until things calm down around here.

I am sure the police and National Guard are around ..just not on every corner. Maybe I will see them after I get off work today.

People here at my work are upset because several of them live in the neighborhoods where the riots happened. I live just outside of the city but I learned that a small riot happened blocks away from my house after we went to bed with a crowd throwing rocks at cops. They all got arrested but wow....just a lot of tension around here.

Stupid Kid pokes fire hose in Baltimore

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ngFn6Gr240[/ame]

Yeah he didnt even.change his shirt or clothd after, so they identified him with footsge before he had rhe mask on...lol

At least he was wearing a belt and his arse wasn't hanging out....Didn't look like a kid to me tho;.

Back