7 polices hurt in Baltimore riots

Praying you and your family stay safe. I feel bad for being glad I don't live there anymore.

The bloods, Crips and Nation of Islam all have a pact now - they are the ones instigating this.

Thanks...we are fine. Just the city schools where I work at are closed. I was at risk yesterday when I got off work because that was around the time the riots were happening but I took the long way home to get on the highway instead of the short cut through the streets of the city.

Gray died a week later in the hospital from a severe spinal cord injury he received while in police custody. How is cause of it? Cop killed him???

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

do you think this been going on for years but been media block on it

Oh what did you think of the mother got upset with her son who involved with the riot? She pulled him out of the riot and sent him home. I hope it is a good thing. I feel that the mom did the right thing by saving her son alive away from the riot that is non necessary riot. They handle it badly with damaging the baltimore property and stole stuff from baltimore awful. Like they innocently have to pay more taxes for building the safe enivoriment there. jeez

Thanks...we are fine. Just the city schools where I work at are closed. I was at risk yesterday when I got off work because that was around the time the riots were happening but I took the long way home to get on the highway instead of the short cut through the streets of the city.

YES glad your family and you are OK. Keep us posted..

Last edited:
Can I ask loaded questions too?

Do you want cops to get hit with bottles and rocks from teenagers? Bones broken and beaten unconscious?

and stores burned down? and police cars burned? and etc.? and etc.?

yes, I absolutely think police officers should shoot violent teenagers - not only for their safety, but the safety of others.

Allow me to clarify ... if you are old enough to willingly inflict irreparable harm on another human being, you are old enough to have appropriate force directed at you. Getting shot is perfectly appropriate.

So, you disagree with the entire philosophy of juvenile courts as well? I don't think it is that straight forward.

My neighborhood is between the inner city streets and the suburbs of Baltimore. It is an old suburb that was built in the 1920s before the urban sprawl. I live about 7 miles from all the riots but they would have to cross a bridge over the water to get here. All is well here and my hubby and I walked our dogs this morning. Nothing out of the ordinary but from one of the hills in my neighborhood, we were able to see the skyline of Baltimore and didn't see any smoke or anything like that.

I am glad you and your family safe and sound . I would very upset too if my small city had this happen too. The whole city could destroy b/c it's so small.

I think if you want to have a real, grown-up conversation on this topic, you can do so without calling all cops "pigs". I find that truly insulting.
Well, he is an ex-con. Know what I am saying? He is pissed that cops put him in jail.

do you think this been going on for years but been media block on it

No the news media has not been a block on this, it showed the riots that when in in the 60's and I can still remember the photo of a young Black boy lying in is his own blood in the streets. There was play about this Boston called 'Riot' and my b/f who was Black was going to be in the play but he hurt his back when he fell off the stage . I was helping out with the play too .

Ruby-Bridges.jpg
The polices had to be called in to keep riot from happening when this Black girl was trying to go to all White school .

Can I ask loaded questions too?

Do you want cops to get hit with bottles and rocks from teenagers? Bones broken and beaten unconscious?

and stores burned down? and police cars burned? and etc.? and etc.?

yes, I absolutely think police officers should shoot violent teenagers - not only for their safety, but the safety of others.

Allow me to clarify ... if you are old enough to willingly inflict irreparable harm on another human being, you are old enough to have appropriate force directed at you. Getting shot is perfectly appropriate.
Whoa! That's not 60s. I guess that you fail to acknowledge that police can't do that anymore today. Rubber bullets ok, real bullets no! BTW, Baltimore mayor who is a black woman said that people who get involved in looting, throwing rocks/bottles, arson, etc will be held accountable. In other words, they will go to jail eventually. Can't you see that the police didn't shoot at them because it's illegal to do so?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/28/us/baltimore-riots/index.html

The same source says that the dozens of fires that erupted around Baltimore appear to be tied to the unrest. This includes one that consumed an affordable housing center for seniors that was just months away from opening.
Pastor Donte Hickman of the Southern Baptist Church, which owns the facility, said 60 units of senior housing were lost.
"My eyes have been filled with tears," Hickman said. "Someone didn't understand that we exist in the community to help revitalize it."

Gray died a week later in the hospital from a severe spinal cord injury he received while in police custody. How is cause of it? Cop killed him???

I heard on the news this be know by Friday and I guess it will be on the news then. There is questions on just what happen in the back police wagon , Gray should of had a seat belt on but it was not put on him.

he was not properly secured in transport vehicle and the driver did a rough driving just to rough him up.

I think if you want to have a real, grown-up conversation on this topic, you can do so without calling all cops "pigs". I find that truly insulting.

Right, yet jiro posted an article where people are refered to as rabid dogs,and animals that need to be shot. I have no plm refering to them as such, do you?
It cuts both ways.
Ad homenum aside. adult coversations should not rest on what inults you. As thats not discussing anything is it?

I'd like to ask that some of you refrain from using the term "pig" in reference to police officers. I understand it is part of freedom of speech but this is a disrespectful term and it is total unnecessary.

Some members here have relations with law enforcements and should be treated with respect.

Thank you.
No plm calvin.

Right, yet jiro posted an article where people are refered to as rsbid dogs,and aninals that need to be shot. I have no plm refering to them as such, do you?
It cuts both ways.
Ad homenum aside. adult coversations should not rest on what inults you. As thats not discussing anything is it?

what?

there's a big difference between posting something and saying something. I posted what I saw from FB.... and you ranted and called them pigs repeatedly. so who has a problem with police officer? you.

he was not properly secured in transport vehicle and the driver did a rough driving just to rough him up.

Yeah it was reported Gray should had been a wearing seat belt and was not. Two other men send up paralysis in back of a police wagon so something is going on in back of the police wagon . We may find out more on Friday this when the medical report will be ready according to the news.

what?

there's a big difference between posting something and saying something. I posted what I saw from FB.... and you ranted and called them pigs repeatedly. so who has a problem with police officer? you.

Indeed. I come by it honestly.
I was just pointing ouf that the dsme people who took exception to me reffering to cops with an animal moniker, didnt seem to mind.yoir ppst found on.fb, thst refered to other human biengs as rabid dogs. Animals that need to be shot.
Hypocracy is fine...
I.was just pointing it out...thats all...
All cool...
I understand you found the ost on.fb, and didnt write it yourself...

Back