7 polices hurt in Baltimore riots

You are the dictator. :lol:

Not really, I have no issue with peaceful demonstration.

In last century ago, rioters were shot to death by National Guard.

Nowadays, police department and National Guard goes with non-lethal methods to improve the human rights but unfortunately, non-lethal methods don't work on rioters and they continue to battle with riot police. If they use lethal method so rioters will give up and flee in fear.

Most pro-gun rights want rioters to be shot to death.

Not really, I have no issue with peaceful demonstration.

In last century ago, rioters were shot to death by National Guard.

Nowadays, police department and National Guard goes with non-lethal methods to improve the human rights but unfortunately, non-lethal methods don't work on rioters and they continue to battle with riot police. If they use lethal method so rioters will give up and flee in fear.

Most pro-gun rights want rioters to be shot to death.

Can you show a link for this ? "Most pro-gun rights want rioters to be shot to death"

Can you show a link for this ? "Most pro-gun rights want rioters to be shot to death"

Check FB comments on GOA and NRA pages - but it is too late because posts are archived (exception of promotion) and not viewable to public.

Check FB comments on GOA and NRA pages - but it is too late because posts are archived (exception of promotion) and not viewable to public.

I do not have a facebook account anymore, I got rid of it a long time ago.

Back