7 polices hurt in Baltimore riots

They won't win the lawsuit if we change the legal system to exclude the rioters.

Rioters are destroying the communities and I feel bad for people who live in those communities.

Having a society where one section of it are exckuded from the law its working and or protection will only lead to far greter violence
More exclusion is not the awnswer.

They won't win the lawsuit if we change the legal system to exclude the rioters.

Rioters are destroying the communities and I feel bad for people who live in those communities.

Where did I said lawsuits?

Your forgettig thus, 8ts gonna cost more in court room and the only ondustry is raking the money and thats the attornies. Theres too much ugly consequences with ur idea.

Where did I said lawsuits?

Your forgettig thus, 8ts gonna cost more in court room and the only ondustry is raking the money and thats the attornies. Theres too much ugly consequences with ur idea.

Are you okay with rioters to destroying your neighborhood?

I prefer to see all rioters die.

Are you okay with rioters to destroying your neighborhood?

I prefer to see all rioters die.

That would be an awfull lot Of dead bodies..
And by extension dead cops
I dont think mass murder by the state would solve much of the plm.
Rioting isnt the cause its a symptom of a plm.
If the causes arent addressed then the symtoms wont be either
How would the mass executions of accused rioters take place? Shot on sight with no legal procedures or rule of lsw?
Who would be defining a rioter? The cops involved?
Would that teen whos mother slapped him for throwing a rock, be executed? He did riot. He did throw a rock at police.
So on..
Its food for thought, and worthy of deep exploration...

That's rather harsh.

I prefer to see rioting prevented.

That how you see many FB commenters said about rioters must die or shoot all of them down.

I don't regret about my statement because I'm getting tired of rioters destroying anywhere.

This would only be adding more fuel to the fire and more police will get killed. :roll:

Also, many Baltimore police officers injured and less lethal doesn't work for rioters - they continue to fighting.

If police officers use lethal so rioters are likely to disparage because nobody want to mess with lethal.

If there is severe police officer shortage - there will be a lot of problem and they prefer to have lethal over non-lethal.

Also, many Baltimore police officers injured and less lethal doesn't work for rioters - they continue to fighting.

If police officers use lethal so rioters are likely to disparage because nobody want to mess with lethal.

If there is severe police officer shortage - there will be a lot of problem and they prefer to have lethal over non-lethal.

Right. But your ignoring the ramifications of that. Which isnt aboit thst perticulsry time and place. So a riot get stopped with a heap of dead bodies..
Cool
Countires that hsve such policy towards theie citizens are not countries noted for its freedom. Further. The police will recieve it in kind. Hence they will hide theirbfsces whike in public, fesr retribution from the pubkic. Really if we are going to hsve shoot on site as a policy then expect cops also to be hunted and dealt with in kind
Thats not a first world nation being described. Thats a third workd ****hole..
Its not a plsce america should wish to emulate
Cops are just as easy to hunt nd kill man...really...if thts what it comes too..and looking at numbers...if it was a shoot on site thing...baltimore cops hada hard time containing the violence. If it was murder or murder as you seem to want..few cops would of been left standing..
Just some food for thought

There is no way you can get me to agree with you on this.

Right. But your ignoring the ramifications of that. Which isnt aboit thst perticulsry time and place. So a riot get stopped with a heap of dead bodies..
Cool
Countires that hsve such policy towards theie citizens are not countries noted for its freedom. Further. The police will recieve it in kind. Hence they will hide theirbfsces whike in public, fesr retribution from the pubkic. Really if we are going to hsve shoot on site as a policy then expect cops also to be hunted and dealt with in kind
Thats not a first world nation being described. Thats a third workd ****hole..
Its not a plsce america should wish to emulate
Cops are just as easy to hunt nd kill man...really...if thts what it comes too..and looking at numbers...if it was a shoot on site thing...baltimore cops hada hard time containing the violence. If it was murder or murder as you seem to want..few cops would of been left standing..
Just some food for thought

I have no issue with peaceful protesters and I don't believe that violent protesters, such as assaulting should be shot - they need to be restrained but rioters who start fire and massive violence - they should be shot because they are hard to be under control.

Most rioters don't care about their life and many of them live on government's money.

Where?
Baltinore?
What did the riots start over?

After police situation in Baltimore.

I don't live in cities, thanks to god.

6 Police Officers heading to court:

Six Baltimore police officers charged in Freddie Gray's death are due in court Wednesday as the city braces for what could happen afterward.

The pretrial hearing comes almost five months after Gray suffered a fatal spinal injury while being transported in a police van.

"Mr. Gray suffered a severe and critical neck injury as a result of being handcuffed, shackled by his feet and unrestrained inside of the (Baltimore Police Department) wagon," Marilyn Mosby, the state's attorney for the city of Baltimore, said in announcing the charges.

The six officers face charges ranging from false imprisonment to involuntary manslaughter. All six have pleaded not guilty.

And the case could get more complicated, as attorneys representing the officers have called for Mosby to drop the charges -- or at least recuse herself. They say Mosby's office had issued orders for police to crack down on the area where Gray was arrested.

The trial of the "Freddie Gray Six" is scheduled to begin in October. On Wednesday, the officers' attorneys will seek a ruling on the pretrial motions they have filed.

Several things could happen during the pretrial hearing, including:

- Mosby's office could be recused.

- The case could be dismissed for prosecutorial misconduct.

- The court could discuss how and whether the officers will be tried together or separately.

City on alert

Activists are planning protests at the courthouse and elsewhere on Wednesday. Baltimore police hope demonstrations will stay peaceful but are taking precautions in case they don't.

The police department has canceled leave for officers on Wednesday in case violence breaks out.

"We would rather err on the side of caution and have an abundance of people readily available as needed," Lt. Sarah Connolly said. "We are hoping we don't need them."

After Gray's funeral in April, Baltimore descended into chaos as buildings went up in flames and local businesses were devastated by vandalism and looting.

It was the exact opposite of what Gray's family had asked for.

"I want y'all to get justice for my son," Gray's mother said at the time. "But don't do it like this here."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/02/us/baltimore-freddie-gray-death-case/index.html

you put yourself in no win situation if take revenge by killing rioters how ever much you want to and I understand feelings,i would want to myself..For everyone you kill they would kill 3 so you gain nothing but punishment got fit the crime as well but gun is not it

Baltimore officials to vote on $6.4 million settlement with Freddie Gray's family

Baltimore officials will vote this week on a proposed $6.4 million deal to settle all civil claims tied to death of Freddie Gray, a possible settlement the city's mayor cast as a sensible move but the police union chief blasted as "ridiculous."

The family of Gray, who suffered a fatal spinal injury while being transported in a Baltimore police van in April, reached the proposed deal with city attorneys, a source close to the family said.

The city's Board of Estimates, a five-person panel that includes Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, will vote on the proposal Wednesday morning.

If approved, the deal would close the civil claims chapter of a case that sparked days of unrest in the city of more than 600,000 people.

Six Baltimore police officers still face criminal charges in connection with Gray's death.

But the settlement, if approved, "would resolve all civil claims related to the city of Baltimore, the Baltimore Police Department, individual Baltimore police officers, and any other persons or institutions who might be deemed responsible for the death of Mr. Gray," the city said Tuesday.

"The proposed settlement agreement ... should not be interpreted as a judgment on the guilt or innocence of the officers facing trial," Rawlings-Blake said. "This settlement is being proposed solely because it is in the best interest of the city, and avoids costly and protracted litigation that would only make it more difficult for our city to heal and potentially cost taxpayers many millions more in damages."

The head of Baltimore's police union, which represents the six accused officers, expressed "a tremendous amount of concern and alarm" to news of the proposal.

"To suggest that there is any reason to settle prior to the adjudication of the pending criminal cases is obscene and without regard to the fiduciary responsibility owed to (taxpayers)," said Gene Ryan, president of the Baltimore Fraternal Order of Police. "There has been no civil litigation filed nor has there been any guilt determined that would require such a ridiculous reaction."

Ryan urged the city committee to reject the settlement pact, saying, "This news threatens to interrupt any progress made toward restoring the relationship between the members of the Baltimore Police Department and the Baltimore city government."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/08/us/baltimore-freddie-gray/

Back