7 polices hurt in Baltimore riots

This is horrible people have completely gone mad, I was afraid this would get this bad . :(

Thats nothing...it realy is...if you think thid is bad...then watch out..
Becuuse when it goes....really GOES up, thr pigs dont s stsnd s chance entire cities will burn with them in it...
Every time.thry murder some dude for nothing,the more.anger spreads...there is a lesson here for them...
If they even cared....

11160578_10207113330010733_373971783936445821_n.jpg

saw this from thru my friend's FB
No one seems to remember that the savage that killed NYPD PO Liu and PO Ramos came from Baltimore ... The police should have standing orders to shoot to kill any of these ****ing animals that loot or assault any officers or civilians ... The leadership telling the cops to back off only emboldens them to continue their savagery.

These career criminals posing as "protestors" need to be put down like rabid dogs.

The only way there will be peace is when the real threat - these assholes - are eliminated.

what Baltimore should do is let armed citizens defend the neighborhoods

11160578_10207113330010733_373971783936445821_n.jpg

saw this from thru my friend's FB

what Baltimore should do is let armed citizens defend the neighborhoods

The difference between rabid dogs and carrer criminals, is rhe criminals very well know how to shoot back
If the pigs really have this attitude, there will be allot of dead pigs. And i doubt all rhe fancy toys they have will help them.much..
Good luck.
Happy hunting.
Dont cry crocodile.tears when.the aninals shoot too.....
The smart ones wont be in the street fightng, they will be waiting inside the pigs very home waiting...
If thats what they want.

Becuuse when it goes....really GOES up, thr pigs dont s stsnd s chance entire cities will burn with them in it...
Every time.thry murder some dude for nothing,the more.anger spreads...there is a lesson here for them...
If they even cared....

compared to what?

220px-EscapefromNYposter.jpg

Originally Posted by hoichi View Post
If they even cared....

It's a lot of typo or do you talk this way too??

Originally Posted by hoichi View Post
If they even cared....

It's a lot of typo or do you talk this way too??

typo......

If they even cared....
That cop murdered a black man in N. Charleston a few weeks ago, and we had NO riots or looting. It doesn't happen "every time."

That cop murdered a black man in N. Charleston a few weeks ago, and we had NO riots or looting. It doesn't happen "every time."

Indeed.it doesnt.i never claimed it happens every single time. always
What im saying is your town wil be the exception not the rule if this continues...

I think if you want to have a real, grown-up conversation on this topic, you can do so without calling all cops "pigs". I find that truly insulting.

Oakland, Ferguson, NYC, now Baltimore, what's next?
Riots won't solve the problem.

I think if you want to have a real, grown-up conversation on this topic, you can do so without calling all cops "pigs". I find that truly insulting.
When I was a kid, I was taught that even "cops" wasn't correct--we had to say "police." "Pigs" was definitely not allowed.

Wont be working tmw the because of this.

A daughter in law of a friend of mine is in Baltimore and participated in a very peaceful protest. She wrote a long commentary on it and her MIL shared it. It's not all of Baltimore. There are still decent people staging peaceful protests. The media likes to zero in on the bad of Baltimore unfortunately.

"Freddy" has a rap sheet a mile long, mainly for drug offenses and gang activity....Also saw where the Fire Dept. was trying to put out a fire and the rioters cut the hose....
Makes no sense at all to me...the rioters are even targeting cars passing by...innocent people. And a woman with a baby in a carriage running along with the rioters....say what?...

Wont be working tmw the because of this.

Praying you and your family stay safe. I feel bad for being glad I don't live there anymore.

The bloods, Crips and Nation of Islam all have a pact now - they are the ones instigating this.

Back