7 polices hurt in Baltimore riots

Wont be working tmw the because of this.

Will you be able to go out of your house at all or it's too dangerous ? I guess most of the stores been looted and burnt out by now . It looked like a war zone on TV . :(

11160578_10207113330010733_373971783936445821_n.jpg

saw this from thru my friend's FB

what Baltimore should do is let armed citizens defend the neighborhoods

He said many of the instigators appeared to be high school students.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/27/us/baltimore-unrest/index.html

I don't think it was too long ago, where we had a disagreement over a Border Patrol Agent shooting a teenager for throwing a rock at him ...... :whistle:

That was obviously his mother slapping him silly for participating in the protests.

I know that but I miss part of what was being said . The mother should get the Mother of the year award! That is what I call being a mom! She rocked !

do you want cops to be allowed to shoot at high school students?

Can I ask loaded questions too?

Do you want cops to get hit with bottles and rocks from teenagers? Bones broken and beaten unconscious?

and stores burned down? and police cars burned? and etc.? and etc.?

yes, I absolutely think police officers should shoot violent teenagers - not only for their safety, but the safety of others.

Allow me to clarify ... if you are old enough to willingly inflict irreparable harm on another human being, you are old enough to have appropriate force directed at you. Getting shot is perfectly appropriate.

It is 36 miles away from Gally campus. :eek3:

Praying you and your family stay safe. I feel bad for being glad I don't live there anymore.

The bloods, Crips and Nation of Islam all have a pact now - they are the ones instigating this.

I don't think that Nation of Islam is getting into violence.

I think we live in a sad state of affairs :(

What the Baltimore Police did ... there is absolutely no excuse for it. I do not care how long of a rap sheet Freddie Gray had. If the story we are all being told is correct (try not to lol, all of us have been misled by the MSM on numerous occasions), he was not a threat. However, he had his spine severed while detained and died from his injuries. The police did not provide him with medical aid - and admitted they should have.

So yes, there is justification for anger and outrage. However, taking this anger out on people who had absolutely nothing at all to do with this, is just going to create more violence, more anger, more outrage and more vindictiveness on both sides. The police will clamp down even harder. They will become even more suspicious of teenaged black males as a result.

Can I ask loaded questions too?

Do you want cops to get hit with bottles and rocks from teenagers? Bones broken and beaten unconscious?

and stores burned down? and police cars burned? and etc.? and etc.?

yes, I absolutely think police officers should shoot violent teenagers - not only for their safety, but the safety of others.

Allow me to clarify ... if you are old enough to willingly inflict irreparable harm on another human being, you are old enough to have appropriate force directed at you. Getting shot is perfectly appropriate.

thank you for clarification. let's just hope it doesn't come to that point where police officers are forced to take that action.

I'd like to ask that some of you refrain from using the term "pig" in reference to police officers. I understand it is part of freedom of speech but this is a disrespectful term and it is total unnecessary.

Some members here have relations with law enforcements and should be treated with respect.

Thank you.

That's how mother should do....

[yt]ZAxodK4-ETA[/yt]

There's a state of emergency now for B'more. And I bet Farrakhan is thrilled. Nation of Islam is NOT the religion Islam. It's an extremist group that pushes for black superiority over whites which is a thought rejected by mainstream Muslims. They are also anti-Semitic, anti-gay and generally full of hate.

My friend lived a few houses away from his in Hyde Park, Chicago. He always had security around his house. Obama lives three blocks away.

NOI is just as bad as the Bloods and Crips. I went to the Southern Poverty Law Center and got you all more fun information about this group. Farrakhan admires Hitler, cuz Hitler was awesome. Farrakhan says he doesn't admire him for what he did to the Jews, but we all know he's lying. http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/groups/nation-of-islam

Will you be able to go out of your house at all or it's too dangerous ? I guess most of the stores been looted and burnt out by now . It looked like a war zone on TV . :(

My neighborhood is between the inner city streets and the suburbs of Baltimore. It is an old suburb that was built in the 1920s before the urban sprawl. I live about 7 miles from all the riots but they would have to cross a bridge over the water to get here. All is well here and my hubby and I walked our dogs this morning. Nothing out of the ordinary but from one of the hills in my neighborhood, we were able to see the skyline of Baltimore and didn't see any smoke or anything like that.

Back