3 Ohio women found when missing a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no you wrong these girls and family need protecting given all help even if out of country as far away from ohio as possible,they got see world big place and not everyone brutal start life again..
the girls got to know the media have given this high priority and most people care very much the world horrified..these brave ladies have got to see they brave ladies have got be treated as such they got courage and courage got be celebrated the media only thing we have to show that.The medical people and those who trained in this sort of thing will know when they ready if ever,to talk to public,the parents also need incredible help they gone from grief to horror and they got to be just mum and dad now how they going to do that heaven knows but these women will need life time of no financial worry love care tenderness ...$200 the creep brothers fined. these ladies are not in right place to make a call on their punishment and that should be media and law to do that and should now

What the hell are you talking about?? How is giving out all the details in the news protecting the women??? I never said the women should not get any help. You're ranting on about nothing I said!

One of the woman asked for people to tell her have some privacy on the news today. The 3 women where held hostages for 10 years and where abused , raped , beating and had food with held for days , they where violated in everyway a person could be . The media does not decides what kind of help the women should get or what the punishment should be the suspect . The women know what is best for themselves and they all had ask from their privacy.

Last edited:
Ariel Castro was born in Puerto Rico in 1960 and moved to Ohio as a young child.

Why does it matter where he was born??? I heard on the news when one woman when missing Ariel Castro helped put some posters ! What a sick piece of shit he is!

If he is not US citizen, all US government can do is deport him after complete the sentence. But since he is American, he can stay here.

no. we don't always deport a foreigner. we imprison them depending on the crime.

in this kind of sick case? he'll be in jail and then deported once he's out. but as for Ariel Castro? death penalty for sure.

Exact what I am saying

no. we don't always deport a foreigner. we imprison them depending on the crime.

in this kind of sick case? he'll be in jail and then deported once he's out. but as for Ariel Castro? death penalty for sure.

Hard evidence turned against suspect (DNA test shows he's the father), which is likely going to guarantee minimum 50 years in prison. He is going to die in prison, no question about it.

Yes, he must die! He stole 10 years of those girls' life.

Anyway, I also believe that his two brothers deserve a big punishment if they knew about the kidnappings and not reporting it to police. I forgot the legal term for it.

Anyway, I also believe that his two brothers deserve a big punishment if they knew about the kidnappings and not reporting it to police. I forgot the legal term for it.

Would that be and accessory to the crime? Also, I thought other family members like parents, or mother might know, but I may be mistaken.

Believe I read where he tried to commit suicide...but now is released from the hospital....guessing again, we civil, sane and law-abiding taxpayers will foot the bill for this sorry Mo'Fo'!.....

As for the women getting their "lives back after 10 years of pure torture and hell"....say what?....something like this can never, ever be erased in their memories....

It doesn't matter to me whether this man is sick, mentally challenged....raped or tortured as a child....whatever his excuse is....and don't they always have their "excuses" for what they do to people??....

We are gonna have to feed the SOB...pay his lawyer fees...give him a bologna sandwich, along with a cookie and a carton of milk everyday....and most likely pay for his psychology/phycharist fees...to "study" him and all that crap!...Gonna have him on suicide watch...pay extra for this too....Oh My!

Just talking about this is just disgusting....10 years of pure torture that he did to these women...is good enough for him too....Let the "bulls" in prison take care of him, because I don't believe he'll get the death penalty....they will find "all these reasons" for what he did.....

Hard evidence turned against suspect (DNA test shows he's the father), which is likely going to guarantee minimum 50 years in prison. He is going to die in prison, no question about it.

He is in his 50's already , but the death sentence is being looked at as his punishment. That is too good for him !

Exact why I don't believe in execution, let the prison take care of him. He will cry for sure, and warden will not give any shit for him.

For most, execution is just a fast, easy way to escape the true punishment, and it will cost John and Jane Q. Taxpayer even more if execution is carried out.

Just talking about this is just disgusting....10 years of pure torture that he did to these women...is good enough for him too....Let the "bulls" in prison take care of him, because I don't believe he'll get the death penalty....they will find "all these reasons" for what he did.....

Of course, he is 52 years old. I see potential 50+ years sentence, will be be alive when his release date is up? I highly doubt it.

He is in his 50's already , but the death sentence is being looked at as his punishment. That is too good for him !

What the hell are you talking about?? How is giving out all the details in the news protecting the women??? I never said the women should not get any help. You're ranting on about nothing I said!

One of the woman asked for people to tell her have some privacy on the news today. The 3 women where held hostages for 10 years and where abused , raped , beating and had food with held for days , they where violated in everyway a person could be . The media does not decides what kind of help the women should get or what the punishment should be the suspect . The women know what is best for themselves and they all had ask from their privacy.

of course these ladies need privacy but law must punish this creep with every weapon it got,seeing the revulsion of public and what public expect of the law and media is one of the tools
the brothers the public should know the extent of involvement and media only way..
when i saw the news all over these women around their homes that was disgusting but is that not one of your many constitution rights you no have it both ways.Use your common sense nobody wants to see media people do this and in most decent society you dont. it your constitution rights do something about it

no. I said death penalty because he killed the three unborns, I believe.

Depending on the circumstances, it could be conspiracy (before the fact), accessory, accessory after the fact, obstruction of justice, or a variety of charges.

So far, the authorities haven't said they found anything involving the brothers.

Right, the only thing that Juror in grand jury trial wants.... its called

EVIDENCE, EVIDENCE, EVIDENCE

If there is no evidence present then, juror are required to vote NOT GUILTY

Crazypaul, you have to understand how court runs. There is law against double jeopardy. Once juror finds defendant not guilty, then that defendant will never be tried again regardless evidence turned up later date, UNLESS the defendant had tampered the evidence to begin with. This is the reason why DA will not present anyone without solid evidence present to avoid risk of double jeopardy on truly guilty parties.

Lets say, if there are new evidence that just showed up that OJ Simpson did murder Nicole and Goodman, that evidence is as good as dead because OJ Simpson was tried already and found not guilty, so he can not be tried again.

Depending on the circumstances, it could be conspiracy (before the fact), accessory, accessory after the fact, obstruction of justice, or a variety of charges.

So far, the authorities haven't said they found anything involving the brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back