3 Ohio women found when missing a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's very sad what happened to them, and amazing they are still alive..

whats gonna happen to the kidnappers/abductors?
i hope they get death sentence

52 years old? If found guilty the chances are he will rot in prison and may have to be buried in prison cemetery.

Apparently, they were held with chain to ceiling of wall. Wow!!! I hope the captors rot and then let the roaches get to bodies.

52 years old? If found guilty the chances are he will rot in prison and may have to be buried in prison cemetery.

There are 3 brothers all in their 50's that been arrested for the kidnapping of the 3 women. The suspects where talking to their mother while the women where held hostages , so the mother had to had know about the women . One woman had a baby while being a hostage. I am glad the women are finally free and I hope the news reporters are not going to be camping out in front of their homes . The women are going to need time alone with their families .

CLEVELAND -- Three missing women rescued Monday after going missing for a decade have been released from the hospital and taken to a secure location.

A police source close to the investigation tells WKYC that Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight are under police guard and will be interviewed by officers. They left the hospital early Tuesday morning.

"We join the community in celebrating the safe return of these three women," a press release from MetroHealth states.

Police will also interview the three brothers taken into custody, including Ariel Castro who owned the house where the women were found. No charges have been filed as of Tuesday morning. Police named Castro and his two brothers as the men arrested during a morning news conference.

The police official described Castro as someone who "lived a double life. He is a demon."

WKYC-TV

Police source: Found women taken to secure location | wkyc.com

Somebody reported a nude woman hiding in the back yard and the cops didn't follow up on it.

Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus returned home! but Michelle Knight still is hospitalized.

I cannot imagine how hard suffer, these young girls been thru in decade with that man.
Now, all girls are going to catch up with smartphone and FB.

Probably nothing much compared to what they did to these young girls and those we don't know about it....

Laura

Why was only one person charged and not 3? I would have thought that 2 other people knew what was going on in the house. Am I missing something?

Why was only one person charged and not 3? I would have thought that 2 other people knew what was going on in the house. Am I missing something?

The investigation is still early in developing. Law enforcement isn't going to be sharing with the media on this one.

Officers said other brothers still be held and not yet charged till tomorrow for court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back