3 Ohio women found when missing a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the judge charges him 8 million dollars bail. Amanda Berry emphasized the media, please respect for her sister and niece to quiet time. They are still grief and confuse with all new world for them within 10 years and 6 yrs ( her daughter ).

Her daughter still wear a diaper at least 6 years old. :(

the judge charges him 8 million dollars bail. Amanda Berry emphasized the media, please respect for her sister and niece to quiet time. They are still grief and confuse with all new world for them within 10 years and 6 yrs ( her daughter ).

Her daughter still wear a diaper at least 6 years old. :(
What's also sad is that the daughter calls the creep "Daddy." Her whole short life has been in his captivity. :(

this appauling thing,it like poor elizabeth in austria...it do make you wonder if more girls this less than human creep has got locked up..
i dont believe in torcher or death penalty but in this creatures who lower than fleas shit i turn my back and let girls parents decide....i hope these girls get all the help and financial assistense for rest of their lives never have to worry and treated like princess's from now onwards.
i can not understand how the brothers got away with it,they knew what happening.if shred of humanity they would have helped

whats gonna happen to the kidnappers/abductors?
i hope they get death sentence

The death sentence is way too easy , he should get sentence to heavy labor for 10 years then the death sentence .

terrible... the way 911 Dispatcher handled Amanda Berry's 911 call. you can see the audio clip of 911 w/ transcript in the link below.

Amanda Berry
“Nothing is routine in law enforcement. We call it being mentally prepared for every call. When it becomes routine, it is time to get out of law enforcement.”

Charles Ramsey's 911 call
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRBHpZhbcSw[/ame]

terrible... the way 911 Dispatcher handled Amanda Berry's 911 call. you can see the audio clip of 911 w/ transcript in the link below.

Amanda Berry

When Berry pleaded with her to get the police to come quickly, the dispatcher said one would be sent as soon as one became available, rather than sending one immediately.
WTF?

I can't help but laughed at the way he talked.

Very very creepy. The guy sounds like an utter sociopath. Is anyone else reminded of the serial killer from Silence of the Lambs? Thank GAWD they rescued the women!

The investigation is still early in developing. Law enforcement isn't going to be sharing with the media on this one.

I feel the news media has given out given out too much info already. The women need their privacy and the public does not need to know every horrible detail. The women been in HELL for 10 years they need time to heal and try to get their life back.

I feel the news media has given out given out too much info already. The women need their privacy and the public does not need to know every horrible detail. The women been in HELL for 10 years they need time to heal and try to get their life back.

no you wrong these girls and family need protecting given all help even if out of country as far away from ohio as possible,they got see world big place and not everyone brutal start life again..
the girls got to know the media have given this high priority and most people care very much the world horrified..these brave ladies have got to see they brave ladies have got be treated as such they got courage and courage got be celebrated the media only thing we have to show that.The medical people and those who trained in this sort of thing will know when they ready if ever,to talk to public,the parents also need incredible help they gone from grief to horror and they got to be just mum and dad now how they going to do that heaven knows but these women will need life time of no financial worry love care tenderness ...$200 the creep brothers fined. these ladies are not in right place to make a call on their punishment and that should be media and law to do that and should now

oh dear i just seen news that poor girl being rushed into house,that not right ,media got to know but not like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back