3 Ohio women found when missing a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel is a human being, even though he may be a "monster" inside. I can understand how people can think people as despicable as Ariel can be headed towards Hell, but people can lose sight of themselves because even one sin can send them to Hell.

Hate is a powerful word and shouldn't be used so loosely. We should hate the sin(s), not the person. When I said that we are commanded to love and care for one another, it simply means that we are to exercise the commandment of showing love regardless of who they are or what they have done. This is because we are not in a position to judge them for what they have done or even seek vengeance. There is absolutely nothing that gives us the right to requite evil for evil. Think about this quote "Treat others how you want them to treat you!"

Look if that is how you feel fine , but don't come around here preaching how I should feel . I not believe in heaven and hell and I not feel sorry for Ariel. And as for hating the sin and not the person is something I would not want to tell to a person that not in their right mind. I heard of a mother who felt this way and she would beat her child witha 2x4 stick . She thought she was a great mother and her 'sin' would be forgiven .

:iough:Is this some jesus freak or Jehovah witnesses stuff....

He is preaching to us and that is getting close to making religious comments which is not allowed. I use to post on a newspaper and there was one person that did the same thing they where warned to stop and finally they banned for good.

Look if that is how you feel fine , but don't come around here preaching how I should feel . I not believe in heaven and hell and I not feel sorry for Ariel. And as for hating the sin and not the person is something I would not want to tell to a person that not in their right mind. I heard of a mother who felt this way and she would beat her child witha 2x4 stick . She thought she was a great mother and her 'sin' would be forgiven .

There's a difference between spanking a child out of love and spanking a child out of anger.

The three women were victims. What they need now is encouragement and healing.

Castro was the perpetrator of evil. He's gone to his final judgment. There's no need to waste any breath on him. Finis.

The three women were victims. What they need now is encouragement and healing.

Castro was the perpetrator of evil. He's gone to his final judgment. There's no need to waste any breath on him. Finis.

And I feel there is no needs to waste anymore breath on respectyoda comments . The guy sound like an egomaniac .

WTF! Try telling that to the child! I totally disagree with you.

Children back then were spanked even by teachers and they behaved after that! Look at the children of this world today! They are not spanked by their parents and they aren't disciplined. As a result, many of them defy authority and get themselves into things that they should not do.

The rod is what drives foolishness out of them. Now, you must understand something. Spanking is to be used as a last resort, but for certain, it will be needed at times.

did it happens to you?

Of course, it happened to me and it helped me straighten up!

Let's close this chapter and move on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back