3 Ohio women found when missing a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't miss that sorry SOB one iota....wish they could have gave him CPR and revived him...and forced him to try to hang himself again and again....

If there is a HELL, feel sure he didn't have to wait in line to get in....So good riddance, you sorry SOB....

I see many hateful comments toward Ariel Castro. I can understand you despise what he has done to these three women. However, he is a human being just like you and me. We don't requite evil for evil. We are commanded to show love and care for one another. There is one who will judge him for his atrocious actions.

I see many hateful comments toward Ariel Castro. I can understand you despise what he has done to these three women. However, he is a human being just like you and me. We don't requite evil for evil. We are commanded to show love and care for one another. There is one who will judge him for his atrocious actions.
And yet you are judging us.

GTFO with that hogwash. God didn't help those girls. He is a monster and thankfully... we are all safe from him now. Nothing to care about there.

What? Ariel the sick guy punches michelle in the stomach repeatly and made her starved in order to lose baby and made amanda not to see her OWN sickness mom who passed away and made Gina not to see her own family and they all were trapped in the indecent house for 10 years. Are you telling me that hes a human being?

What? Ariel the sick guy punches michelle in the stomach repeatly and made her starved in order to lose baby and made amanda not to see her OWN sickness mom who passed away and made Gina not to see her own family and they all were trapped in the indecent house for 10 years. Are you telling me that hes a human being?
Respectyoda is very forgiving like Yoda. What shocked me is that he judged us.

he might have been a human being at one time, but he was not a human being just like me.

And yet you are judging us.

You have to understand the weight behind what I said. Basically, there are a lot of hatred shown towards him as people want the death penalty to be brought forward or hope for him to commit suicide. We don't need to add to the hatred that is already in this world. We are also commanded not to kill anyone for there is one who will judge Ariel for his actions.

GTFO with that hogwash. God didn't help those girls. He is a monster and thankfully... we are all safe from him now. Nothing to care about there.

Refrain from using uncommon acronyms if you cannot explain them. People may claim to be safe from him, but sadly and truthfully, evil will still lurk around us.

Frisky! He is still a human being, even though what he had done was inhumane.

No, he isn't a "human being"...he's a Monster, pure and simple! And I stand by everything I have commented about this SOB....whether or not there is a Heaven or even a Hell...we don't know until we get there!

There is a relative of mine that is pure evil....always into trouble and hurting people....There will be no sympathy or tears from me whenever he gets shot or in prison with a death sentence.....May he rot in hell...he knows right from wrong.

You have to understand the weight behind what I said. Basically, there are a lot of hatred shown towards him as people want the death penalty to be brought forward or hope for him to commit suicide. We don't need to add to the hatred that is already in this world. We are also commanded not to kill anyone for there is one who will judge Ariel for his actions.

Refrain from using uncommon acronyms if you cannot explain them. People may claim to be safe from him, but sadly and truthfully, evil will still lurk around us.

Frisky! He is still a human being, even though what he had done was inhumane.
OFC, he was a human being but didn't act like one. We can hate him. Why not? We are commanded to love and care for one another meaning we are commanded to love and care for him? Are you sick or what?

No, he isn't a "human being"...he's a Monster, pure and simple! And I stand by everything I have commented about this SOB....whether or not there is a Heaven or even a Hell...we don't know until we get there!

There is a relative of mine that is pure evil....always into trouble and hurting people....There will be no sympathy or tears from me whenever he gets shot or in prison with a death sentence.....May he rot in hell...he knows right from wrong.

Ariel is a human being, even though he may be a "monster" inside. I can understand how people can think people as despicable as Ariel can be headed towards Hell, but people can lose sight of themselves because even one sin can send them to Hell.

OFC, he was a human being but didn't act like one. We can hate him. Why not? We are commanded to love and care for one another meaning we are commanded to love and care for him? Are you sick or what?

Hate is a powerful word and shouldn't be used so loosely. We should hate the sin(s), not the person. When I said that we are commanded to love and care for one another, it simply means that we are to exercise the commandment of showing love regardless of who they are or what they have done. This is because we are not in a position to judge them for what they have done or even seek vengeance. There is absolutely nothing that gives us the right to requite evil for evil. Think about this quote "Treat others how you want them to treat you!"

Michelle knight “I cried every night, I was so alone,” Knight said. “Years turned into an eternity.”
“I spent 11 years in hell, where your hell is just beginning,” she said to Castro, with her back turned to him at the defense table. “You deserve to spend life in prison.”
“After 11 years, I am finally being heard, and it is liberating,” Knight said.

Hate is a powerful word and shouldn't be used so loosely. We should hate the sin(s), not the person. When I said that we are commanded to love and care for one another, it simply means that we are to exercise the commandment of showing love regardless of who they are or what they have done. This is because we are not in a position to judge them for what they have done or even seek vengeance. There is absolutely nothing that gives us the right to requite evil for evil. Think about this quote "Treat others how you want them to treat you!"
That doesn't sound like Yoda talking.

:iough:Is this some jesus freak or Jehovah witnesses stuff....

respectyoda, can you please change font color? It is too bright for my eyes.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back