3 Ohio women found when missing a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to understand the weight behind what I said. Basically, there are a lot of hatred shown towards him as people want the death penalty to be brought forward or hope for him to commit suicide. We don't need to add to the hatred that is already in this world. We are also commanded not to kill anyone for there is one who will judge Ariel for his actions.

Refrain from using uncommon acronyms if you cannot explain them. People may claim to be safe from him, but sadly and truthfully, evil will still lurk around us.

Frisky! He is still a human being, even though what he had done was inhumane.

All of this coming from the person who says the man that spread AIDS to all those women in Missouri, that the women are to blame too for not being "pure" Now you're just being ridiculous.

It is not nice to call people a freak. :nono:
Did I call someone a Freak? Please show me the source.:booty:
Because Im gonna Clarify what I said now...
Is this some jesus freak or Jehovah witnesses stuff....

I didn't say, Are you a jesus freak or Jehovah wintness freak.

So.... are you?

Did I call someone a Freak? Please show me the source.:booty:
Because Im gonna Clarify what I said now...
Is this some jesus freak or Jehovah witnesses stuff....

I didn't say, Are you a jesus freak or Jehovah wintness freak.

So.... are you?
Please respect Yoda. :lol:

I was about to summons up Minnie Mouse since she is at that time of the month again.... could handle the situation better....lol:laugh2:

Yo quiero un animal relleno, por favor. :lol:

Fixed it for you.

Respectyoda dislikes profanity words.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: I liked the profanity... I love people who are open, blunt, honest and not afraid to say what's on their minds! You edited the good part! :(

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: I liked the profanity... I love people who are open, blunt, honest and not afraid to say what's on their minds! You edited the good part! :(

The profanity isn't allowed in this forum.
http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/110133-profanity-issues.html

Some AD members got offended by profanity.

I didn't make a rule - Alex or Calvin made a rule.

However, you will not getting banned for profanity (except if you insult directly to AD members) but moderators (like Calvin) may edit your post to remove the profanity.

The profanity isn't allowed in this forum.
http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/110133-profanity-issues.html

Some AD members got offended by profanity.

I didn't make a rule - Alex or Calvin made a rule.

However, you will not getting banned for profanity (except if you insult directly to AD members) but moderators (like Calvin) may edit your post to remove the profanity.

I know we're not supposed to curse, I was just stating I felt it almost necessary here... :D I don't go cursing it up or anything. :P

All of this coming from the person who says the man that spread AIDS to all those women in Missouri, that the women are to blame too for not being "pure" Now you're just being ridiculous.

Of course, the women are to share some of the blame because they willingly had sex with a complete stranger. If they had more respect for their bodies, they wouldn't put themselves in this position. Like I said, both of them were driven by their lust.

Wisdom is knowing when to say something and when not to. In many cases, people speak all of their mind and end up looking foolish by speaking/signing words they should have not said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's all get back on topic, please.

The three women and the little girl are living free. Hallelujah!

The perp was brought to justice. He's dead and gone--he's past tense.

Of course, the women are to share some of the blame because they willingly had sex with a complete stranger. If they had more respect for their bodies, they wouldn't put themselves in this position. Like I said, both of them were driven by their lust.

LUST has nothing to do with being abused or damaged by against their wishes. Lust is a very healthy thing to do for anyones mental or body.. Did they ask for being abused or being damaged such as punches in the tummy or force them in the chained their hands locked to the door. This is not acceptable.

Think about cavemen walking and pick up cavewomen at anytime. who blames cave man or cave woman??

Sorry reba,

I'm with you, Reba. Stupid people make me stupid sometimes. It happens.

Fixed it for you.

Respectyoda dislikes profanity words.

Don't "fix" my comments (all humor aside though). I'm perfectly capable of standing behind my own words. If you have a problem with a post of mine, feel free to report it.

Either way, don't worry. It won't be happening again as I'm not wasting any more time on "Castro" supporters such as respectyoda. They're not worth the effort.

Don't "fix" my comments (all humor aside though). I'm perfectly capable of standing behind my own words. If you have a problem with a post of mine, feel free to report it.

Either way, don't worry. It won't be happening again as I'm not wasting any more time on "Castro" supporters such as respectyoda. They're not worth the effort.

That's not my problem, it is Alex or Calvin to handle the situation about profanity.

Wisdom is knowing when to say something and when not to. In many cases, people speak all of their mind and end up looking foolish by speaking/signing words they should have not said.
Wow, you are a great teacher. I learn alot. BUT that doesn't mean that I am your follower yet. Keep trying. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Last edited by a moderator:
My god, Yoda thinks the women willingly had sex with him... Yoda, are you related to Castro? That might explain where you stand on this, either that or you have the same state of mind...sicko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back