3 Ohio women found when missing a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pushing someone out of a helicopter while it's in air is murder so that's not a joke.

You are protecting most sickest man. :ugh:

You are protecting most sickest man. :ugh:
Human Rights just called me and said that they oppose your idea because that's called murder. Anyway, everybody is happy that he's in jail until the day he dies so what more do you want? You want him dead now, then hire a hitman and you will go to jail for murder.

Human Rights just called me and said that they oppose your idea because that's called murder. Anyway, everybody is happy that he's in jail until the day he dies so what more do you want? You want him dead now, then hire a hitman and you will go to jail for murder.

Human Rights oppose death penalty.

You told us that you support death penalty, but now, you don't.

No surprise about you are crazy.

Human Rights oppose death penalty.

You told us that you support death penalty, but now, you don't.

No surprise about you are crazy.
b8HJUZf.gif

He finally shut up. If you get a chance later (before you eat dinner), read the complete transcript. Don't do it on a full stomach.

The judge thanked the spectators for their "remarkable restraint" during that statement.

No thanks , I really do not feeling like :iobarf: . He was blaming everyone but himself ! I wonder if was a drunk too as they're good at blaming the whole world for everything bad that happen to them. He can't made any money on this and the judge had to explain that to him two times.

He finally shut up. If you get a chance later (before you eat dinner), read the complete transcript. Don't do it on a full stomach.

The judge thanked the spectators for their "remarkable restraint" during that statement.

I am interested in reading the complete transcript. Link, please? :ty:

Family members of the three women have made their statements in court. Michelle Knight is testifying live at court now. It is heart wrenching. :cry:

One thing I never realized is how tiny Michelle is. Someone that small is so strong. Amazing!

I wonder if she is so short because she was locked up for so long and did not get enough sunshine , fresh air and a was given so little food to eat. My heart goes out to the 3 brave women.

I wonder if she is so short because she was locked up for so long and did not get enough sunshine , fresh air and a was given so little food to eat. My heart goes out to the 3 brave women.
I think that Michelle was 21 years old and had a 2 1/2 yrs old son when she was kidnapped. In other words, she was born that way (being short).

How come the other twos are not short? Not growing because of no sunshine? Far out! They are human, not plants.

Last edited:
He couldn't even bear imprisonment for as long as those poor young women endured it.

Another proof of their strength and his weakness.

He couldn't even bear imprisonment for as long as those poor young women endured it.

Another proof of their strength and his weakness.

He seems TOO CHICK to get RAPED too hard at the prison.

What's weak man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back