Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

horselover61

Reaction score
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fruit: :fruit: I finally got a job since I got layoff for 3 1/2 months. I will be work in the kitchen as a kitchen helper. I will be working at the Berwick Academy in Maine. Not far from my home. Yes it is mother's hours and it good for me so I can stay home during the summer when my son is not in school. :fruit: I am so happy. I went out to Walmart to buy 2 pair of tan pants that require for the school and they will give me their shirt, color green. :D

Congratulations! Glad to hear more people finding their job, including myself. Been out of work for exactly 2 months, pah! found one last Friday.

Wow, I wish I had a job like you, and being home the whole summer with my children sounds like a super idea....

Congratulate on your new job, I'm really happy for you :hug:

After seeing a title; "Yay!!" I thought you were pregnant with Beowulf's child. Can I dream? :fingersx:

Bwt. Congratulations Pomeranian! :hug: I know you could do it! I'm proud of you. :ily:

That's great! Congratulations and good luck.

Pom, great news and good luck with that new job! :D

Pomeranian said:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fruit: :fruit: I finally got a job since I got layoff for 3 1/2 months. I will be work in the kitchen as a kitchen helper. I will be working at the Berwick Academy in Maine. Not far from my home. Yes it is mother's hours and it good for me so I can stay home during the summer when my son is not in school. :fruit: I am so happy. I went out to Walmart to buy 2 pair of tan pants that require for the school and they will give me their shirt, color green. :D
Congratulations! I am happy for you :D

grab pom and MWAH on her cheek.. congrats you got job you want!

Cheri said:
After seeing a title; "Yay!!" I thought you were pregnant with Beowulf's child. Can I dream? :fingersx:

Bwt. Congratulations Pomeranian! :hug: I know you could do it! I'm proud of you. :ily:

Pom, your bf is Beowulf?? If so, congrats!

Congrats on your new job!! It's wonderful that you can be with ur son during summer!! Good going, Girl!!!

Back