Who still live with Parent(s)?

(warning no privacy) I live.....

• Total voters
Oceanbreeze said:
:eek:

Okay, Mr Chimp...

Bend over. I need to check your temp! You gotta be running a fever. You're delirious, my good man.

:rofl:

:roll: *gently applying ointment to Mr. Chimp's anus*

Levonian said:
Not only does he look like a chimp to me, he is a chimp. I don't know who the guy on the left is, though...
The guy on the left IS THE AUTHOR !!! The chimp is his pet and he didnt write Curious George.

Levonian said:
Aw, c’mon Libby—you can’t tell me that after the library closes you don’t go into the stacks and get a little intimate with the books, can you? Just a little bit? Do you ever whisper sweet nothings in their pages while you caress their bindings with your fingertips? Don’t you ever lick their flyleaves and savor that musty aroma that 30 year old hardcovers have? Haven't you ever gotten just a leettle bit kinky with the Brodarts? C’mon, Libby—it’s just between friends—you can come clean with us… :mrgreen:

Oh my, I think deaflibrarian is feeling a bit :o here.

( Mayflower tiptoed out of the room very quickly, :rofl: )--LOL

ravensteve1961 said:
The guy on the left IS THE AUTHOR !!! The chimp is his pet and he didnt write Curious George.

You sure about that? I could have sworn I've seen the little furry guy at a book signing once...

Voted living with parents but aint gonna stay foreverrrrrr.

it's soooo nice to live for free to afford my own car, loan, bills, school and an exotic VACATION this upcoming summer!

I don't live with my parents and haven't in a long time.. . I live at my own house, have a job and a car. :applause:

Voting poll isn't enough choices. :slap: Miss*Pinocchio

Cheri said:
I don't live with my parents and haven't in a long time.. . I live at my own house, have a job and a car. :applause:

Voting poll isn't enough choices. :slap: Miss*Pinocchio
Are you sure its not an imaginary dollhouse? with barbie and ken? :popcorn:

I vote none.

I dont live my own since I was 17 years old.

is it easier for people with disability to get job in other country
than USA, Liebling?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
is it easier for people with disability to get job in other country
than USA, Liebling?

Depend on kind of jobs what disabiltiy can or can´t.

It´s not easy for disabilies to get the jobs what they wish.

I can´t compare anything but I beleive it´s depend on good Employers who like to accept to work for them or not....

I´m lucky to have a good job.

since 16 y.o. been living and working on my own :)
after high school graduated moved in different city lived with roomate I have worked and school in the evenings for 3 years then moved back lived with parents for 1 years searched job no luck :( then moved in USA found 2 jobs pretty quick in 4 weeks and lived with roomate/landlord, now I m living a duplex with my husband and 2 daughters of 5 y.o. and 1 y.o. have lived with husband's parents for month or so when apartment got fired doesnt count we lived with them but our older daughter was 2 years old needed place to sleep and warm during winter :( we were staying at hotel got about broken therefor parents allowed us to stay for free, i really appreciate them

I voted living with someone else.. which is my fiance.. didn't have more specific polls.

I've been on my own since I was 19.

I've seen a lot of deaf people still live with their parents. I know one guy still live with his parents and he's 35 years old! I got out of my parents' house when I was 18 years old because I got a job and lived in the apt for few years then I moved to Washington State, I brought a new house and car. So I'm glad I do not live with parents. I can do whatever I want.

I moved out the house when I was 19, (I was tired of them nagging me and telling me what to do, waking me up in 7:00am every morning and no sleep in). I got an apartment of my own and I works 3 jobs to pay the rent and othe bills. Then I met a guy and got married, and moved apt to apt to house for 18 months, till he physically hurted and I have to move back home with my parents for 5 months and got the divorce papers ready, and then I move in with a older man I fell in love with. Then I got pregnant, and then my divorce finalized, and then I got married again 2 month after the divorce, and them 3 months later, I welcomed a baby boy to the world. My husband own the house and I moved in with him. ANd I am the proud co-owner of the house. My husband own the house for 10 years and I am the co-owner for 4 years. And I am proud owner of SUV and Concorde (fancy car).

i currently live with my mom.. it has been a year now.. bleh! i was on my own for over 15 yrs... then moved back home after i finished rit last year... soon will be moving to chicago! CAN'T WAIT! ;)

June 2004, I moved back to my parents from my ex boyfriend's trailer. I've been living with my parents for more than a year, Im looking for apt to move out. I take my time :D

Back