(warning no privacy) I live.....

• Total voters
i don't vote sorry

i do live with my parents but they treat me like a independ adult
i have my own bank account they can't get in without my permission
i get free food but i sometimes buy my own foods
i get free laundry and i do my own laundry
i takes turn to cook
i don't live on free rents but i pay RENTS to my parents to help them with their mortgage on their house
i pay my own bills (my SK2 bills)
sometimes when my mother go to see her mom in other state
i cook for me and my dad
they let me travel everywhere even with my friends or visting my other family memebers alone

they treat me like i am own person they DON'T control my life they let me whatever i wanted

Oceanbreeze said:
I live at home still, but I'm currently trying to find suitable housing, so I can move out. I love my parents dearly, but too much togetherness is NOT a good thing! :lol:
Yeah and I am already OVER THE AGE of 18 and I am still living with my family until I get everything that I need for my physical disability so that I can GET OUT OF HOUSE and go to college (hopefully next year).

I live on my own since the age of 18. Will fly back to Juneau, Alaska in April 2006 to start a job there. I've been travelin' alot for the past 4 years now. Love it very much ! :)

The*Empress said:
is it easier for people with disability to get job in other country
than USA, Liebling?

No not in South Africa bec They forget disability in South - Africa. Nothing good acces for deaf in South - africa. Alots of deaf and disability people find 2 hard for job and hard life. It is also dangerous bec here is very high crime.
South africa is :pissed: But here life of weather is very lovely. :bye:

Back