Who still live with Parent(s)?

(warning no privacy) I live.....

• Total voters

The*Empress

Reaction score
Are me and Ravensteven the only ones living with parent(s)?

I wonder if other live with parents?

I live with my mother (with an agreement to back off from eachother's funds...if you ask me in highschool, I will scream "I WILL MOVE OUT AS I AM TURNING 18 EVEN IF IT MEANS TO THE STREETS!!" but now with independence and understanding assured, we are able to co-habitat in the same dwelling.)
I do ALSO live with my husband's family. I like his family better-- less nutty! Half of the times at his house, half of the times at my home-- why? Transporation for our colleges. Our colleges are approximately 50 miles apart (with the traffic: 2 hours tops, none: 40 minutes) so whoever has the morning classes gets to sleep at the house near their college.

This is to save money until we move to NYC and live on our own.

BUT: WE CAN'T WAIT to live on our own-- our living habits really clash with our families when it come to cleaning, cooking, and storing! Especially with our siblings who ALSO still live with parents-- argh! My husband and I are the "babies" of the family... and probably will be the first one to highlight out of the houses permanently. The siblings used to live on own but fell down on their asses and moved back to recover.
Being on our own with our own mess to take care, having everything put away neat, having all our food not being stolen, et cetera will be super-nice. And being able to fool around anywhere int he hosue without worrying about whether one of the family will be home :lol2:

Last edited:
how 'bout parents living with YOU instead of livin wit' your parents?...hmm?

sometimes mothers and/or fathers live with their son or daughter in a house/apartment that they own.

I live with my parents. Being a full-time student, I can't see paying for an apartment I'll never be in unless I'm asleep.

Gnarly, I don't think my mom would let my future husband and me
to live with her.

Ethereal, yeah I don't like living in an apartment by myself alone...
it is too creepy.

Steel said:
how 'bout parents living with YOU instead of livin wit' your parents?...hmm?

sometimes mothers and/or fathers live with their son or daughter in a house/apartment that they own.

okay well that too.

The options in your poll are worded oddly, so I didn't vote.

Anyway, I haven't lived with my parents since I was 19 years old.

im living with my family for pure reason soley to help my dad as he's VERY sick with fibromagylmia he can not do yard work nor any heavy duty works except the hours he works thats it,... he is required to relax and let his feet not swell and also to get plenty precribed 8 to 12 hrs rest a day when he's off, and i intend to stay here for a long while to help them out with household work and etc and it also keeps me out of trouble too :) and my partner also lives here with me but understanding if we do have a family in the near future we ll leave here but be very close by for me to be able to transport dad and mom in the event that time comes ( and it will soon) the whole purpose is and please do think about this you also will end up taking care of your family as well when thier time comes and they ask you, cuz u know, they raised you and thanking them in return by taking care of them in thier older yrs also does help too u might not agree with thier lifes perspective but be grateful u had a life under yr roof... however for the likes of Ms P and Ravensteve, life's suckable but u guys need to get on ur feet and get out of the house and stop being demanded by ur parents thietr taking advantage of you,.. mine isn't i made a vow to my grandfather to take care of mom along with dad when hes not home and on vacation ( like he is now at the wedding for my sister ( rme) all in all i promised and promised is kept in my household)

i know im a jabber box sowwy but i wanted to share my experince :)

javapride said:
im living with my family for pure reason soley to help my dad as he's VERY sick with fibromagylmia he can not do yard work nor any heavy duty works except the hours he works thats it,... he is required to relax and let his feet not swell and also to get plenty precribed 8 to 12 hrs rest a day when he's off, and i intend to stay here for a long while to help them out with household work and etc and it also keeps me out of trouble too :) and my partner also lives here with me but understanding if we do have a family in the near future we ll leave here but be very close by for me to be able to transport dad and mom in the event that time comes ( and it will soon) the whole purpose is and please do think about this you also will end up taking care of your family as well when thier time comes and they ask you, cuz u know, they raised you and thanking them in return by taking care of them in thier older yrs also does help too u might not agree with thier lifes perspective but be grateful u had a life under yr roof... however for the likes of Ms P and Ravensteve, life's suckable but u guys need to get on ur feet and get out of the house and stop being demanded by ur parents thietr taking advantage of you,.. mine isn't i made a vow to my grandfather to take care of mom along with dad when hes not home and on vacation ( like he is now at the wedding for my sister ( rme) all in all i promised and promised is kept in my household)

i know im a jabber box sowwy but i wanted to share my experince :)

I joined your forum today...
Yes of course I will take care of my
mom...
My dad passed away 5 years ago.

Why you aren't at your sister's wedding?
Do you mind if I ask that?

RavenSteven was trying to tell everybody
that he would love to get a job...
but the workforce ain't hiring him
because of his inability to hear.

I would like a job tooo, but people
don't understand me... they always
think twice before hire me...
and they never call me back.

ever heard of "don't give up"?

well...don't give up.

just keep on trying and find out what is really troubling you to get a job.

my deafness gave me skills and respect for myself :)

and Miss P i know u did and do not adveriste this my forum without Alex's permission

miss p also work is holding me back but we sent gifts to the families to let them know thier in our thoughts :)

back on track :)

Back