Who still live with Parent(s)?

(warning no privacy) I live.....

• Total voters
net0man said:
ur stereotyping men. can u be specific which men u fear?

get ur own video cam and start filming. even low budget films make $$$$$$.

okay :D

deaflibrarian said:
I do not understand why men would cause you to stop making films? I find it strange you continue to blame men for your problems. Who cares if men think about what they want and who cares if they are controlling? They are not with you, are they? Therefore no one is controlling you or thinking only of themselves.

Mz. P., if I didn't know better I would think you and RS are twins separated at birth; blaming others for your lot in life seems to be your daily rant. :werd:

How come we don't have female director winning the Oscars
and we don't even have a female President of the USA?
Men are still controlling us women. :ugh:

RosesNY said:
that is good u have vocational rebab counselor but sometimes they take too way long I been look for job for 2 years i go out look for the job or ask freinds or look at newspaper and let the vocational rehab counselor know what u been doing and tell them where did u alppy for the job , It will make more easyer for you and your counselor

It took you 2 years? Well the VR counselor said he got a part time job
for me to do,, and I will go there tomorrow to see if I want that job.

ravensteve1961 said:
I thought you live in a Research facility?

I do live in a primate research facility. And there's train tracks right behind the building. How do you think they get the new arrivals here? Man, you should smell one of those box cars after 50 chimps have been living in it for a week.

:barf:

Well I live on my own with my adopt son and I dont need to live with my parents or relatives. Since I am more mature and being more responsible.. Miss P can u possible go out in case if VR did not even help u finding a job all u have to do is getting off the chair and walk out of the door starting walking some places like in the malls, etcs to look for sign saying "Need Help" no matter where it is such as McDonalds or so. All u have to do is get off the chair so u dont have to be complaint about.. Thank you

PurrMeow

Well hopefully Dumbo will jumped off the train and save the animals
at the research facility. :)

PurrMeow said:
Well I live on my own with my adopt son and I dont need to live with my parents or relatives. Since I am more mature and being more responsible.. Miss P can u possible go out in case if VR did not even help u finding a job all u have to do is getting off the chair and walk out of the door starting walking some places like in the malls, etcs to look for sign saying "Need Help" no matter where it is such as McDonalds or so. All u have to do is get off the chair so u dont have to be complaint about.. Thank you

PurrMeow

Okay, I let you know how it goes. :)

I never thought I would hear myself saying this, but ravensteve and Miss P—you guys ROCK.

:ily:

ravensteve1961 said:
Id adopt Levonian as a pet. He will get bananas too.

Just wanted to inform you that Levonian is not available at this time. He already has a home with me. Besides, he is very expensive to feed, clothe and clean up after. Thanks for the offer.
:ty:

Besides, did you hear about that guy in Bakersfield, CA a few days ago? Trust me—nobody in their right mind would ever keep any sort of primate as a pet, with the possible exception of capuchin monkeys. And even that is a very serious commitment—it should not be undertaken lightly.

Mayflower,,, Lev would run away from the research lab. Besides i put a small knife inside his banana so he can saw away those bars. :mrgreen:

Levonian said:
Besides, did you hear about that guy in Bakersfield, CA a few days ago? Trust me—nobody in their right mind would ever keep any sort of primate as a pet, with the possible exception of capuchin monkeys. And even that is a very serious commitment—it should not be undertaken lightly.

DITTO!

Our situation is unique. Mr. Chimp and I have a very serious commitment to each other and will continue to do so for many years to come. :cuddle:

ravensteve1961 said:
Mayflower,,, Lev would run away from the research lab. Besides i put a small knife inside his banana so he can saw away those bars. :mrgreen:

Sorry to disappoint you, Ravensteve - there are no bars or cages here for him. He is free to roam around. Besides, I would have found the knife anyway.

:mrgreen:

Back