What you got for Christmas?

Perfume
Money
Gift cards ( Walmart)
Green tea set
Blouse
$25.00 check for the hearing center ( for HAs batteries)
Robe
Candy

I got a lost of a job on xmas. Thanks to my boss who gave me a stratch ticket and I wont only $6.00. Cheapo

I spend my time with my grandson and my son and the family. We had dinner yummy.

Some bath stuff, candle holder, massage mat chair, some facial things to wash my face, nails cutter, some old fashion perfumes, and a few things I forget. I think that's all. :)

25 dollar gift card fashion bug from aunt

New towl for bath/shower from my other aunt and my mom

Neckleck from my stepsister/my niece

that's all

My dad got the family a Wii. When it came time for everyone to play, I was banned from playing because I was "too good". :roll:

I am sorry to hear that. My problem is I have to be calm in waiting for my wife in playing because she isn't that good at video games and I have to remember not to try to critisize her playing or try to tell her how to do it.

My daughter and I got more gifts on last Saturday;

I only got 50 dollars from grandma.

my daughter got 50 dollars, a Pjs and a stuffed toy from great grandma, a diaper bag size for 4 and three books from my sister, two clothes from my best friend, two clothes and a toy from my aunt and uncle.

I guess we are done, I hope so. :lol:

another one, late XMAS gift:

-compact DVD player from my cousin, He's visiting from Hawaii.
-gray/white converse star shoes from my niece. She's wearing her converse star shoes too, twin shoes :)

Last edited:
An extra last night from my husband's parents. They gave cash and I ordered a global dry and store. Complete with uv light for death to bacteria in ear molds.!!:lol:

I was happy to have this year's Christmas to spend with my husband and our furkids.

We specifically asked that we not get a lot this year because we preferred that the family focus on the theme "Keeping Christ in Christmas".

i received a pantsuit, dress shirt, dress pants, blazer, a new lg cell phone (to replace the one i received for christmas last year), 2 pairs of jeans, several cd's (from my favorite 80s artists), my brother in law's record collection (since i love to collect vintage music) and a new ipod to replace my old ipod shuffle.

watching my kids' glowing faces when they opened their gifts on christmas morning is my gift. :D

I got some nice Xmas gifts from my family:

1. A (Home Depot) gift certificate - $1,000.00
2. A ticket to Hawaii!!! (My whole family and I go on a cruise next year!)
3. A pair of diamond earrings (to match my diamond bracelet, which I got for my 50th birthday two years ago!!!)
4. A bottle of wine... (I have 450! *groan*... tooooo many!!!)
5. A snowmobile! Whoo-hoo!

Back