kitchen gadgets (a bunch of them)
handmade cards from kids
handmade bead necklace, bracelet and earrings from daughter
pedometer
black olives (family joke)

- $ 40.00
- blender
- an engagement rings

You mentioned that you got an engagement ring from your boyfriend and now, you got engaged. Wow.. Congratulations, Maria. I am SO happy for you! :hug: :D

You mentioned that you got an engagement ring from your boyfriend and now, you got engaged. Wow.. Congratulations, Maria. I am SO happy for you! :hug: :D

Duh me... Wait a minute... I thought you said an engagement ring. I apologize! :o

what kind of bird is this? very handsome bird, looks like a freindly character. is it loud or sweetly chirping away type?

cheers

She's a Cockatiel and I love her!

Yes, she's very friendly and gentle.

For the most part, she's very quiet. She screams when she wants to be held.

For Christmas - I got 2 games; Yahtzee and Cranium, A mug that says "Talk to the hand" with the fingerspelling on it that says "Get ASL". I also got a really cool mini ILY statue, clothes and some small gifts.

Edit: I will post these pics of the mug and the ILY statue whenever I have a chance. :)

I got some nice Xmas gifts from my family:

1. A (Home Depot) gift certificate - $1,000.00
2. A ticket to Hawaii!!! (My whole family and I go on a cruise next year!)
3. A pair of diamond earrings (to match my diamond bracelet, which I got for my 50th birthday two years ago!!!)
4. A bottle of wine... (I have 450! *groan*... tooooo many!!!)
5. A snowmobile! Whoo-hoo!

Wow 450 wines?!? Whoa lol, do you have a wine cellar?

- $ 40.00
- blender
- an engagement rings

Congrats on ur engagement!!! Were you surprised?

Sounds like everyone has great Christmas gifts.

This is what I got:

From daddy in law: $50 gift cerficate to Bonton, book of stamps, Stephen King's Just after Sunset, Rotisserie Oven (I always wanted one) and two lottery tickets

From my mom and daddy:
a check of $150 with a card, then they mailed a package, we got two hooded sweatshirt with South Carolina on it, my hubby got airplane Hallmark and Boston Red Sox ornagment, me Hallmark 'daughter' ornament and mini Patriots mug.

My grandmother: $150 check.

My hubby:

digtial camera
Sim card for the camera
batteries for the camera
$10 gift card for CVS
many personal items like shampoo, body wash, etc...
lip balm
sweat shirt and sweat pants
robe
American flag quilt with two american flag shams
blank journal book that I can keep all my poems or my writings
Calligraphy set (another one of my hobby)
and many to name here.

My bro gave me digtial frame that you can put sim card in and slide show of pics from digtial camera plays...

My daughter gave me candles, I told her not to get me anything!!! But she did anyways, grrr haha...

I got my hubby over $80 dollars worth of baseball cards, 100 baseball card inserts, many personal items like shaving cream, body wash, etc...thermal wears for work, long boxer pjmmas, two bags of coffee and his most fav gift was Jets' Brett Farve #4 jersey and many little things.

I got some nice Xmas gifts from my family:

1. A (Home Depot) gift certificate - $1,000.00
2. A ticket to Hawaii!!! (My whole family and I go on a cruise next year!)
3. A pair of diamond earrings (to match my diamond bracelet, which I got for my 50th birthday two years ago!!!)
4. A bottle of wine... (I have 450! *groan*... tooooo many!!!)
5. A snowmobile! Whoo-hoo!

Send me some wine!!! :lol:

I recently got some gifts...better late than never. I guess it's due to the snow storm delayed the mailing services. I got $100 from my aunt and 2 books from my parents.

I might buy a Canon digital camera with the $100 my aunt sent me, I'll use some of my money. I like the Canon A1000IS for $139 on Amazon.com.

One of the book is called "Bridges" which is about bridges from the early ones to the present types, it's very interesting book!

One of my favorite comic book, really old one that they kept at their place ha ha. It's called "What Kinda cactus izzat?" It's a comic book guide to cacti. The first edition of the book was published in 1941. I don't know when this book was published, started in 1941 til 1983.

For Christmas - I got 2 games; Yahtzee and Cranium, A mug that says "Talk to the hand" with the fingerspelling on it that says "Get ASL". I also got a really cool mini ILY statue, clothes and some small gifts.

Edit: I will post these pics of the mug and the ILY statue whenever I have a chance. :)

yah i remember yahtzee, great fun,old game, cranium isnt that a questionarie type say a trivial pursuit spin off. it would be cool

a ILY statue wow, thats fantastic

cheers and happy christmas

Wow 450 wines?!? Whoa lol, do you have a wine cellar?
Yes, you heard me correctly.. LOL.. No, unfortunately, I don't have a wine cellar. :( but I do have wine racks in the dining room, some in the kitchen's cabinet and some are up in the attic.

Sounds like everyone has great Christmas gifts.
I agree with you on this that everyone has nice gifts.

This is what I got:

From daddy in law: $50 gift cerficate to Bonton, book of stamps, Stephen King's Just after Sunset, Rotisserie Oven (I always wanted one) and two lottery tickets

From my mom and daddy:
a check of $150 with a card, then they mailed a package, we got two hooded sweatshirt with South Carolina on it, my hubby got airplane Hallmark and Boston Red Sox ornagment, me Hallmark 'daughter' ornament and mini Patriots mug.

My grandmother: $150 check.

My hubby:

digtial camera
Sim card for the camera
batteries for the camera
$10 gift card for CVS
many personal items like shampoo, body wash, etc...
lip balm
sweat shirt and sweat pants
robe
American flag quilt with two american flag shams
blank journal book that I can keep all my poems or my writings
Calligraphy set (another one of my hobby)
and many to name here.

My bro gave me digtial frame that you can put sim card in and slide show of pics from digtial camera plays...

My daughter gave me candles, I told her not to get me anything!!! But she did anyways, grrr haha...

I got my hubby over $80 dollars worth of baseball cards, 100 baseball card inserts, many personal items like shaving cream, body wash, etc...thermal wears for work, long boxer pjmmas, two bags of coffee and his most fav gift was Jets' Brett Farve #4 jersey and many little things.
Restless_Heart, you do have great gifts. :D . I got these gifts from my parents mostly but I haven't received Xmas gifts from my brothers and sister yet because I am still here in Costa Rica. They said they are waiting for me to come home. Wish you and yours a safe and Happy New Year!!! :D

Yes, my fiance proposed me with an engagement rings on Christmas Day. He's soo good to me. I love him to death. :ty: :hug:

:ty: And, yes I was surprised. I never thought he would plan it on CHRISTMAS DAY. He is plannin' to take me to Jamaica in May on his vacation for honeymoon. We will plan to marry before that. :)

Yes, my fiance proposed me with an engagement rings on Christmas Day. He's soo good to me. I love him to death. :ty: :hug:

Aw.. It was so nice for him to propose you on Christmas day. Did you share the news with your family and friends? Don't mind my asking? Good, I am SO glad to hear that he's so good to you and everything.
Congrats again, Maria!!! :hug:

:ty: And, yes I was surprised. I never thought he would plan it on CHRISTMAS DAY. He is plannin' to take me to Jamaica in May on his vacation for honeymoon. We will plan to marry before that. :)

I remember, my 3 girlfriends and I went to Jamaica two years ago. We loved everything there. We had a wonderful time there. We are looking forward to go there again in the future. I am sure you two will have a wonderful honeymoon there in Jamaica, Maria. :D

Back