What you got for Christmas?

i got for christmas are:

- orange psych ward sweater

- huge bar of hershey

-one nice shirt for court since i need one

- hardcover hello kitty calender from 2008 to 2009

- chapstick

- two christmas pens, one that look like palm tree on top with christmas decrocrate (sp) and one is candy cane that smell like candy cane

- one big black frame with three pixs of alex, my son

- one cute kid frame that i can color on it with one pix of alex sitting on the lap of santa clause lol

- small frame of alex in the first christmas in 2008 to hang on the christmas tree

- new PJ's, purple and black spot of leopards

for alex:

- bunch of clothes that i cant count

- few new shoes

- one new toy

- cute little slield (sp) that have his name on it and can hang it on the christmas tree

i think thats all lol

I got:

*Ticket to Las Vegas!! It's from my parents.
*Hotel room in Las Vegas reserved from my grandparents from California.
*$120 total of cash from families.
*A purse which I dislike because it have no design, 4 zips strips on sides, also I don't like the black leather, so my parents and I will exchange it soon.
*Scraf from parents.
*Valuable coin from my Greek grandpa.
*Zits and pimples removal laser thingy from my parents.
*A really nice coat from my brother.

However I was supposed to get much more yesterday, but my mom, my brother and I rode on the big truck on The Gorges and we slipped. I remember I somehow feel the truck a little of drifting, then it spined off till we finally goes backward and the snows was splashing all over on the truck so we can't see anything till we finally arrived on the field in middle of the freeways. Everyone including myself in the truck was very scared, thought that we are going to roll over. It amazed me that the truck was that big, like 20 feet long and about 8 to 9 feet tall, but we slipped anyway..

Because of that, we cancel the party with the my German and English families. So we have to wait for my more presents till next month. :(

I got..

1. digital camera.
2. bag for laptop.
3. monopoly edition with card instead of fake cash.
4. monopoly make my own.
5. memorex usb.
6. jacket from zumbie.
7. $15 gift card for starbuck (yummy).
8. Soft socks.
9. Blankets for queen bed.
10. Battery for chargers.
11. wii!!!!!!!!!!!!
12. book coupons for almost everything.
Some stuff that I don't remember what I got.

I got some clothes, Monopoly: Mega Edition, mini RC helicopter, and The Mummy 3 DVD. :)

I got Gt Xpress101, Magic Bullet and $100. I bought a new printer and scan.

528410.jpg

Buy Marshall 1960AHW or 1960BHW 120W 4x12 Extension Cabinet | Amp Cabinets | Musician's Friend

My daughter and I got more gift last night;

I got a VERY nice diaper bag almost like it's a gucci purse but not, lol.

My daughter got her first make-up toys, lol.

They are from my brother and his soon to be wife.

MORE gifts come up on tomorrow! :D

we got a clock with jesus with group from sis in law, and we got new brand miocwave from my parents and a big mirror with frame it so beautiful.. so my hubby and i dont spend on xmas for us and we save money for our vacation next week for part of xmas, our late 1st annv and vacation together why not..

I got:
Nintendo Wii
Work shirts and pants
Electric Razor
Gift Card to go to the movie theater (two one for me and one for my wife)
Gift Card to Olive Garden (again to share with my wife)

I love your squirrel sign!
Heh, heh, my daughter gave me that. We have an ongoing battle with squirrels raiding our bird feeders. We have so-called "squirrel proof" bird feeders but the squirrels clean them out and scare away the birds. Grrr....

I yell at the squirrels, clap my hands, and throw ice cubes at them but they just ignore me. They even climb inside the new bird feeder and eat the seeds, even though Hubby has added clamps and straps to keep it closed.

Yes, that sign fits my situation perfectly. :lol:

Heh, heh, my daughter gave me that. We have an ongoing battle with squirrels raiding our bird feeders. We have so-called "squirrel proof" bird feeders but the squirrels clean them out and scare away the birds. Grrr....

I yell at the squirrels, clap my hands, and throw ice cubes at them but they just ignore me. They even climb inside the new bird feeder and eat the seeds, even though Hubby has added clamps and straps to keep it closed.

Yes, that sign fits my situation perfectly. :lol:

:lol: I agree with you on this. That sign fits!!! :giggle: I love that sign!!!

I got:
Nintendo Wii
Work shirts and pants
Electric Razor
Gift Card to go to the movie theater (two one for me and one for my wife)
Gift Card to Olive Garden (again to share with my wife)
My dad got the family a Wii. When it came time for everyone to play, I was banned from playing because I was "too good". :roll:

Back