What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learned that while easy to apply for a job online. It can be annoying if the company's main HR doesn't know that a person has already interviewed for the position the new interview given at the local store.

@.@

i learnt that pHp (hypertext preprocessor) coding is very easy than I thought.

I thought you already mastered that? no? Most forums I go to have a php end on it so I assume it is built with php coding.

I thought you already mastered that? no? Most forums I go to have a php end on it so I assume it is built with php coding.
It was little knowledge, but I get better now.

Mother and MIL each had a check-up yesterday, both with blood-work. MIL is fine and doing a lot better since her hospitalization last week. My mother's liver enzymes are creating havoc and so her ammonium levels are high, hence her confusion (possibly). She gets to try a new medicine that hopefully the cirrhosis will not "eat" before it works in her system. I was told that her cirrhosis is advancing a little faster than originally thought.

I learned that my mom has finally gone bat crazy. She called the HR dept telling them she was a laboral Lawyer in order to intimidate them and hurry up and finish the paperwork they've been doing for the span of THREE MONTHS to get me to work :/ ( it should have taken tops two weeks and it stretched to the ridiculous time stated above. )

We may have hardcore arguements and I may want to dig a hole and never see you again (sometimes) but...thanks ma, I love you <3

I learned today that I no longer have a job. :mad:

Yes and the full details are in the What are you thinking about thread. I feel like ripping something apart, I've half beat myself up for this, like I said I'm just ready to call it quits.

I am learn easy calm thinking peace!! I am quiet!! I think so wait for hurry open on tomorrow!! :lol:

Learn to face life with a smile, remember to be happy

People live, is a blessing, we would like to thank life, we live a happy life, and planned arrangements for every minute of every day, the sense of living, smiling face of real life, this is the best up! !:)

Learn to face life with a smile, remember to be happy

People live, is a blessing, we would like to thank life, we live a happy life, and planned arrangements for every minute of every day, the sense of living, smiling face of real life, this is the best up! !:)

me too!!! Great for you!!! friendly!!

I learned that we had two earthquakes in a time difference of 2:45 minutes. First one was 3.3 on the Ritcher scale @10pm and the second one 5.0 @12:45am. Both times I was awake and both times I didn't feel a thing :/

I learned from a great quote today: "Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.” — Herman Hesse

I learned that I am not always alone in my opinions of people and situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back