What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quiet my peace! I think so learn how control think food careful avoid health too much increase weight cause not good!

I learned that we had two earthquakes in a time difference of 2:45 minutes. First one was 3.3 on the Ritcher scale @10pm and the second one 5.0 @12:45am. Both times I was awake and both times I didn't feel a thing :/
Maybe you were too busy writing erotic stories :eek:

I learned that Netflix is awesome.... but would be more awesome if the live streaming movies actually had more subtitles options.

I learned that rib injuries take a long time to heal. Five weeks ago I took a hard fall while hiking and my ribs are far from healed.

I learn avoid lose sleep all the time not good might I thin so 3 hours short!

I learned that I really did break 3 toes today. Geez, all I did was walk out to the utility room, but did not take cane or rollator. I fell and broke 3 toes. Glad it wasn't a leg or a hip.

I learned that I really did break 3 toes today. Geez, all I did was walk out to the utility room, but did not take cane or rollator. I fell and broke 3 toes. Glad it wasn't a leg or a hip.

*Ouch*!...Know that hurt...and hurts!....Bet ya cussed to high heaven, huh??

I learned that rib injuries take a long time to heal. Five weeks ago I took a hard fall while hiking and my ribs are far from healed.

Yep, it does!...Friend of mine broke his ribs, and even when he breathed hard or laughed, he hurt all over....Guess you're still all taped up?....Sorry to hear it.

Yep, it does!...Friend of mine broke his ribs, and even when he breathed hard or laughed, he hurt all over....Guess you're still all taped up?....Sorry to hear it.
I am not taped. And yeah, sneezing or coughing is a lot of ouch. It is worse in the morning.

I learn it no reason how feeling headache!! weird odd! I am puzzled it

*Ouch*!...Know that hurt...and hurts!....Bet ya cussed to high heaven, huh??

It hurts more now than when I did it, but yeah - language got very colorful and MIL was embarrassed and shocked. She didn't think I knew all those words. :giggle:

I learned that three of my USDA inspectors are willing to go bat for me in the morning if I give their names for the company to go speak to vouch my case in the morning. I hope I will be allowed to return to work. If I do, I will likely bend over and kiss the production floor.

I learned that three of my USDA inspectors are willing to go bat for me in the morning if I give their names for the company to go speak to vouch my case in the morning. I hope I will be allowed to return to work. If I do, I will likely bend over and kiss the production floor.

I hope it works out and your dreams come true.

I hope it works out and your dreams come true.

Thank you Botts. This has been absolutely the worst week/weekend of my life not knowing whether or not I still have a job. I know this will be a lesson to not be so stubborn and go to work so sickly in the first place. This just could not be a worse time for this to happen. My spring tuition would be due if I had already enrolled for the spring semester, Christmas is coming up, I still have other bills and debts to pay. Thank the good Lord that my truck has been paid off and that have no student loans. Those two things right there would have made the entire situation that much more bleak financially.

I learn it improve strong cope!! :D i am very hard work I leanrn vbulletin!! I have cope manager :lol:

Last edited:
It hurts more now than when I did it, but yeah - language got very colorful and MIL was embarrassed and shocked. She didn't think I knew all those words. :giggle:

Think she learned a new word or two? :)

Hoping they'll manage to convince the company to take you back. :fingersx:

I am study learn how pretty sound! impressive!!! alive is very work!

I managed to code a mobile web that iPhones uses, and used it for my website and it works beautifully. All I need is to fix that damn redirection... :|

Think she learned a new word or two? :)

Hoping they'll manage to convince the company to take you back
. :fingersx:

The verdict is in and the company decided to terminate me. What chaps my ass about the whole situation is that they said they would have an "investigation" but however no one was questioned about anything. One of my coworkers even went to bat for me in front of the plant manager and he acted as if he now had all the information that he would reconsider, however this morning before my hearing he would not even look at me. So now I am officially jobless. Hopefully I will be able to find something in the near future that pays about as well as what Tyson did along with insurance and benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back