What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
easy fainted worst horrible on fainted dizzy hey everyone Hope be soon while on rest serious fainted worst I am concern I am scared!! I am worried I am refused food because morning I am easy fainted almost balance my think i can't sleep all the night serious whle miss you friends support pray for me! God Bless you
Hope be hear story news I will back today how feeling well! I am rest!!

easy fainted worst horrible on fainted dizzy hey everyone Hope be soon while on rest serious fainted worst I am concern I am scared!! I am worried I am refused food because morning I am easy fainted almost balance my think i can't sleep all the night serious whle miss you friends support pray for me! God Bless you

Go get your medications checked. They may have something to do with it.

Dizziness is a side effect of a lot of the things you take.

Rest well and I hope you feel better super soon! <3

I agree with Bottesini.

Go get your medications checked. They may have something to do with it.

Dizziness is a side effect of a lot of the things you take.
that is true medication anxiety medication easy cause side effect, my doctor told me! that is aware issues soon coming show coming November

I agree with Bottesini.
awwwww Isign, true I am pretty fast sleep! notice easy pretty! not easy! that is why!

pretty sound stranger my body side effect! I have medication is strong, I think so maybe flu or conflict to medication stranger odd I send to pm cancel my appointment not ready it but I already send my special counselor should know

I learned today that genuine kidness is not accepted and that some people's pride is so big it's just sinful. Stop being so deffensive. Not everyone is out to get you.

I am learn more friendly and soul my heart strong faithful and believe change goal respect to member and nice to people social best! I learn communication faithful :D Hope be happy and smile!

I just learned that Back To the Future (entire trilogy) is on DVD and blu-ray. I have not bought it yet, but I did mention it to my mom that I would like to have it for my birthday. This is one of my favorite movies alongside Star Wars, and Footloose. There's just something *magical* about those 80s movies.

haha, I love Footoose too! Hey Dixie that factory place in that movie- that is just a little ways from my house. It was kind of in the country area, but in last 10 years stores, roads, gas station, neighborhoods are all over nearby it, but it still stands. It was once called Lehi Roller Mills.

I learn and exciting to join my college's fitness club with my Ader / friend this Wedensday! :thumb:

Please give us good luck and successful workout! :aw:

I agree with Bottesini.

again I am very serious all the time :( hope be well soon change medication I learn mistake pop caffience!!

I've learned it's best to not make appointments for the morning after a holiday.... last week I scheduled a counseling appointment for 10 this morning, but um.. I wish I had slept in some more instead of getting up to go to an appointment haha.

I learn control my body tough! pretty easy simply! I know tough not easy health because hard lots of hard work!!

I learn and exciting to join my college's fitness club with my Ader / friend this Wedensday! :thumb:

Please give us good luck and successful workout! :aw:

Ok. Good luck! Work hard!:eek3:

I learned today that genuine kidness is not accepted and that some people's pride is so big it's just sinful. Stop being so deffensive. Not everyone is out to get you.

THANK YOU!! You have summed up my thoughts exactly regarding some people at work today!

haha, I love Footoose too! Hey Dixie that factory place in that movie- that is just a little ways from my house. It was kind of in the country area, but in last 10 years stores, roads, gas station, neighborhoods are all over nearby it, but it still stands. It was once called Lehi Roller Mills.

Interesting. I would have thought it would have been razed by now and converted into a commercial lot for a mall, business tower, or parking garage. Do you have any recent pics? I would like to see how it's stood the test of time.

I learned that MIL does have some kind of heart problems. She's been having problems breathing and catching her breath. Went to the doc and now she's having x-rays and other stuff done to her heart to see what's up.

i learnt that pHp (hypertext preprocessor) coding is very easy than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back