What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...I see you. :wave: in fact yesterday was the first time for me to put someone on ignore .. in sake to relieve someone else. :lol:

how are you today, miss botts?

Just learned Obama is in Charlottesville Va which is 60 miles n of me.

lol...I see you. :wave: in fact yesterday was the first time for me to put someone on ignore .. in sake to relieve someone else. :lol:

Fine. thank you. But never can resist the urge to tease anybody. :lol:

.. teasing or making fun of me? *twitching my eye* .. going watch ya .. especially halloween's around corner!

Already learned that patience is key in life, but I forget often when I ride my Dirt bike (Dangerous physical activity). My Dirt bike is recently purchased off the previous owner and I'm still working on the bike to be set up for me and only me. Rode it today and it was a blast as usual, but felt bit off, so I knew I'm not ready to "show off" and risk getting hurt from falling off the dirt bike.

I have many videos and I'm only showing (off) to say that the sport is safe for anyone when wearing neccesary protection, but always go below your "skill level". Here's my youtube channel... :): YouTube - BumsandTightpants's Channel

I'm deaf, but I ride and judge the bike to motorcycle sound and chassis vibration. :D

I can't sleep because problem GRR I try sleep relax I wish be warm! be positive!! :D

you learn how ASL I am expert ASL lol :D

lol <3 That's awesome. You're an expert and I'm a "newb" but the important thing is that I'm learning!! little by little and at the moment by myself since my official classes start in January. I am studying on my own in the meantime :D

I learned a useful tip today. That it is a good idea to freeze water cubes and put it in water bowl for cats or dogs on a hot day.

I am study lots of hard work time I am impressive learn paint :D work hard!!! Impressive I can do it expert!

I just learned that Back To the Future (entire trilogy) is on DVD and blu-ray. I have not bought it yet, but I did mention it to my mom that I would like to have it for my birthday. This is one of my favorite movies alongside Star Wars, and Footloose. There's just something *magical* about those 80s movies.

Wirelessly posted

Dixie said:
I just learned that Back To the Future (entire trilogy) is on DVD and blu-ray. I have not bought it yet, but I did mention it to my mom that I would like to have it for my birthday. This is one of my favorite movies alongside Star Wars, and Footloose. There's just something *magical* about those 80s movies.

I m planning to buy it soon.

It is confirmed, Bott. You are not on her ignore list :) I don't have anyone on ignore.

I learned that we really, really like pumpkin pie oatmeal. I just add half a can of pure pumpkin and 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice to the pot of oatmeal for 4 people. It tastes heavenly. We eat it with raisins and brown sugar.

It is confirmed, Bott. You are not on her ignore list :) I don't have anyone on ignore.

:lol: I didn't think I was. I just thought it was funny when she said "ignore" didn't work as well as she hoped it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back