What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I was under the impression boars are naturally wild, undomesticated and originally imported from Europe, while razorbacks are feral pigs, escaped from farms, that resembles a boar in a free-range environment?
Good idea picture!! :D that is great! I understand pretty I am glad of you chat posting seem positive!

I am report study Microsoft help forum is very discuss!I am learn support I am hate my old email, they issues on problem support investigate find out wrong problem! issues problem! I need to new recovery rough!!

I am report study Microsoft help forum is very discuss!I am learn support I am hate my old email, they issues on problem support investigate find out wrong problem! issues problem! I need to new recovery rough!!
what problem?

I didn’t study today. But I learnt a good lesson today. That is “Don’t trust anyone and don’t try to altruistic too much”.

I am learn best hard work!! effort to hard work!!! :D Hope be successfully! best study! I learn grammar proper English!! :D

I am learn best hard work!! effort to hard work!!! :D Hope be successfully! best study! I learn grammar proper English!! :D

Travis, a small lesson for you.

Your sentence would be better like this:

" I am making an effort to work hard. I hope to be successful. I am learning proper English grammar."

" I am making an effort to work hard. I hope to be successful. I am learning proper English grammar."

There is Oxford Picture dictionary (one for monolingual English) that would be helpful for Travis. He can copy the sentences on here on how he is feeling and go from there.

Thank ! easy simply "How are you" answer fine, that is simply I learn research find information!! I am learning more basic lesson!! I am patient slow on process on my English take an time!

I learned that my acrylic paints did not dry out in the garage. I will be starting my lessons again. Free online lessons for painting. Yeah!!

I learn expert painted :D I am skills level painted how adjust shape on basic :D

Thank ! easy simply "How are you" answer fine, that is simply I learn research find information!! I am learning more basic lesson!! I am patient slow on process on my English take an time!

Good! Hard work and patience will pay off. The dictionary deafgal mentioned might help also if you can find one.

I learned that my great-great-great-great grandfather was involved a civil war and saw his picture. He was like an officer or something because the way he wore his uniform. I thought it's really cool.

I am research find information more bit deep on OS detect issues!I am expect I think not work my picture failed I am investigate on research I can do it :D

I learned that my maid of honor is on Facebook and got remarried a while ago (12 years). We lost track of each other after she moved, then I moved and all.

I learned the ignore mode is not as effective as I wish it'd be. :lol: but now at least I can tell people I tried! now, stop annoying me with this stupid mode! it. is. not. gonna. work....gotcha? ;)

I learned the ignore mode is not as effective as I wish it'd be. :lol: but now at least I can tell people I tried! now, stop annoying me with this stupid mode! it. is. not. gonna. work....gotcha? ;)

Hi, freckles!!! Hi, Hi, Hi,......................... :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back