What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I was pretty busy at work after, went to the school I graduated from to update my resume and hope it works!

So far today - not a whole heck of a lot - still recovering from yesterday.

I am at work keeping busy, here on my little down time:P

whew, am quite behind....but OB- :ty: cool about you being a Zumba instructor! seems that is a lot of work but do you think how much you enjoy it makes it a bit easier?
Today was the first <for this week- started a week or so ago> of my 3x weekly classes

Alley Cat, best wishes for your dad!

Grendel and Sheila, cute pic! <if I understood that right>

whew, am quite behind....but OB- :ty: cool about you being a Zumba instructor!

*Gasp* OB thats who was talking about the zumba classes.... I had to try and see what all the hype was about :) It was a lot of fun!

whew, am quite behind....but OB- :ty: cool about you being a Zumba instructor! seems that is a lot of work but do you think how much you enjoy it makes it a bit easier?
Today was the first <for this week- started a week or so ago> of my 3x weekly classes

*Gasp* OB thats who was talking about the zumba classes.... I had to try and see what all the hype was about :) It was a lot of fun!

Dogmom, its a lot of fun! Been learning and identifying all the types of Latin rhythms to match the dance steps.

Blank canvas, do get a dance to try it out! You can go to youtube and find zumba.

Thanks, Dogmom! :) Went to visit him today and he is walking, going to PT, sitting in a chair. He's turning around fast considering how much work they did on his spine. It makes me a happy daughter!

Wirelessly posted

After work, I dropped off a resume at a medical center which I applied for online (hope it works)

Dogmom, its a lot of fun! Been learning and identifying all the types of Latin rhythms to match the dance steps.

Blank canvas, do get a dance to try it out! You can go to youtube and find zumba.

I actually went to a local gym that has classes :) it was fun, I googled it after seeing your comments awhile back and finally got permission to do it. So :ty:

I'm deffinitly a newbie but its a blast :D and I'm hooked

Wirelessly posted

blank canvas said:

I actually went to a local gym that has classes :) it was fun, I googled it after seeing your comments awhile back and finally got permission to do it. So :ty:

I'm deffinitly a newbie but its a blast :D and I'm hooked

Blank canvas awesome! The whole idea is you are having fun and dance like no one is watching that's my motto :)

Well - now I can say I finally did something today. Hubby got off early as there was no work to do. So, we went to the tag office and paid $412 to transfer (finally) the title for our Expedition and get a Florida plate for it. I had to have it licensed just to be able to tow it to the shop to have the fuel pump replaced and fix the A/C. Then, after getting the tag, I went to Sam's Club to get my brand spanking new Serta super firm mattress and box springs. We have been sleeping on a bed that is over 20 years old that MIL had. Finally was able to replace it. Hopefully, she will buy our new bed for when we go back to Missouri. We usually have a queen size, but have been sleeping on a full/double size and will stay on the full size until we move. Now, I have to cool off so I can cook dinner.

Good luck, OB!!!
Happy Anniversary, Botti and your hubby!

This am, I cleaned around my house. I bought 3 books which are on sale. I will read them later when I am on vacation.

This Friday, my sister and I will go to see a massage therapist. This should be fun!

This weekend, my deaf friends and I will help my friend to moving his belongings to his new home and then, we will all are going out for dinner.

Good luck, OB!!!
Happy Anniversary, Botti and your hubby!

This am, I cleaned around my house. I bought 3 books which are on sale. I will read them later when I am on vacation.

This Friday, my sister and I will go to see a massage therapist. This should be fun!

This weekend, my deaf friends and I will help my friend to moving his belongings to his new home and then, we will all are going out for dinner.

Thanks for the good wishes, Sosie. :)

Thanks for the good wishes, Sosie. :)

You are welcome! :)

I learned that I have to catch up reading all the posts here. I am all behind news. I don't want anyone to think that I am rude for not replying some of you, posters. I am trying to find them and that I should get back to you. I apologize...

Botts, so today is your anniversary! Happy Happy Happy Anniversary! May you two have a wonderful evening! :)

Botts, so today is your anniversary! Happy Happy Happy Anniversary! May you two have a wonderful evening! :)

Thanks! We are just sitting around the TV with lots of family. I guess we are not too inventive.

I do however believe we are going out to Walmart later. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back