What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I understand. I've noticed I've been a bit out of practice with my speech a bit as yesterday I went to tell my mom 'Happy Birthday' and I stumbled over it. I think it came out sounding like 'Hobby Firday'. :shock:

Oh by speaking I'm referring to signing, but it doesn't matter either way put me in front of a classroom and you can see my hands shaking from mars :)

Good news is you can start a new trend, just tell people its hip to say 'hobby firday' rather than happy birthday(so out dated if you ask me) :)

Oh by speaking I'm referring to signing, but it doesn't matter either way put me in front of a classroom and you can see my hands shaking from mars :)

Good news is you can start a new trend, just tell people its hip to say 'hobby firday' rather than happy birthday(so out dated if you ask me) :)

I like that! Now I have to go find someone who's got a birthday coming up! :)

Ah, I understand. I've noticed I've been a bit out of practice with my speech a bit as yesterday I went to tell my mom 'Happy Birthday' and I stumbled over it. I think it came out sounding like 'Hobby Firday'. :shock:

I am now making plans to write Hobby Firday on all my family cards. :wave:

I like that! Now I have to go find someone who's got a birthday coming up! :)
wait wait...
the old saying of Happy Birthday has continues for many centuries
we can't just simply end like that! :shock:

if you plan to use that quote in the near future. Maybe you should consider selling it in the funny birthday card category...

wait wait...
the old saying of Happy Birthday has continues for many centuries
we can't just simply end like that! :shock:

Hey so was how are you which has since gone from whats up, to simply 'sup' so just keeping with the times is all :giggle:

Hey so was how are you which has since gone from whats up, to simply 'sup' so just keeping with the times is all :giggle:
the only reason they shorten it, because they are too lazy to expand a little more.....:lol:

LMAO at all the comments referring to my stumbling over Happy Birthday with Hobby Firday. :lol:

I have a feeling it will come up as a title to a Birthday thread in the next week or so, if there are any AD members having birthdays soon. Ya'll can use it, however I wish have 20% of royalties. :lol:

I made a birthday card for a coworker I had a while back. She collected frogs and was a heavy drinker at times. Basically the card was for a Hoppy Barfday and had a frog holding a martini glass that was sloshing over the sides.

I made a birthday card for a coworker I had a while back. She collected frogs and was a heavy drinker at times. Basically the card was for a Hoppy Barfday and had a frog holding a martini glass that was sloshing over the sides.

Your wild youth! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back