What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! We are just sitting around the TV with lots of family. I guess we are not too inventive.

I do however believe we are going out to Walmart later. :wave:

Walmart is always fun for lurking. :) Look for the good deals !!

Great pics, GrendalQ and I agree with another member about Sheila and your daughter looking like sisters. Cute.

I worked as usual today and then went to the gym for heavy weightlifting. Legs are shaking! lol

Nice photos. I love the expression on your daughters face in this photo:
5527462725_6d6de42d67.jpg

It has that OMG look even though it is blurred a bit, lol.

Eeeekk!! I look SO RETARDED...come on...grinning like a retard, and kinda fat!!!!! >.< It suck I'm not that photogenic compared to looking better in real life. >.< >.< >.< >.<

GrendelQ, please do take me out of the MIT bubble whenever you can! :D :D :D

I learned that walking around all day in heels gets to be rather uncomfortable.. even if they are comfortable shoes in general. :aw:

I learned that walking around all day in heels gets to be rather uncomfortable.. even if they are comfortable shoes in general. :aw:

comfortable heels? :shock:

I give you props for being able to wear them all day you should be proud of that fact alone!

What did I do today? I farted.

Went to school, did my homework, currently playing on laptop, soon head to the gym.

Went to Sam's Club where I bought a pot with a miniature green rose. When my husband went out to plant it, there were four rose bushes in the one pot. My lucky day!

Yabba Yabba Blah Blah Blah. That's is all I have to say.

Went to Sam's Club where I bought a pot with a miniature green rose. When my husband went out to plant it, there were four rose bushes in the one pot. My lucky day!

I considered that with getting extra green roses by luck right before St. Patrick's day, I may have elven ancestry after all. :hmm:

Thinking of Bottesini in V F purple suit and went swimming with her. Yeah she is a real fast swimmer 1 1/2 KM ( 60 laps -25 meter pool) slowly down to 32 minutes! Now I am- Long on the jaw- I was 1 minute behind her! That is unfair-her herd of hounds yapping/howling encouragement to her to speed up! Enough even my cat upset and went to sleep.

Quiet day so far.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Thinking of Bottesini in V F purple suit and went swimming with her. Yeah she is a real fast swimmer 1 1/2 KM ( 60 laps -25 meter pool) slowly down to 32 minutes! Now I am- Long on the jaw- I was 1 minute behind her! That is unfair-her herd of hounds yapping/howling encouragement to her to speed up! Enough even my cat upset and went to sleep.

Quiet day so far.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Those dogs love me and their cheering helped. ANd I am glad I was wearing purple!

Purple and green my favorite colors. :wave:

Twenty pounds of corned beef will be boiled tonight. I hope there will be leftovers tomorrow. :)

Well - let's see, what did I do today? Hmmmm - usual cat chores, eggs, fresh from scratch biscuits and bacon for breakfast, got the crock pot going for dinner, made ham salad for hubby's lunches for the week, did 4 loads of laundry, fixed black beans & rice for lunch, then went to 2 libraries, came home and did another 5 loads of laundry and read a book. Have another 4 loads of laundry for tomorrow after we get son's new bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back