What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Had busy interpreting day at work and after, went to the store to buy a few things and spent more than expected :lol:

hello again, everyone. :) yes....been a while since I was on.

today has been pretty much lazy. slept in; no clients today, watching 4th kiddie movie, reading japan news, cleaned a bit and cooking dinner now. later on I'll have the whole (mini)cheesecake pie to myself! yay. thawing out the refrigerator right now...

1) Tried to wake up at 6:30 AM. Slammed the alarm off and slept...and woke up at 8:30. I looked at the clock and I was, HOLY FUU!!!! I HAVE A MEETING IN ONE HOUR!
2) pulled it all off in record time and managed to get to the meeting
3) 3 hours long meeting about our analysis process and the preliminary draft of the paper that will be published in a journal sometimes by this May. YES YES YES YES!! I'LL BE ONE OF THE CO-AUTHORS OF THE RESEARCH PAPER!!! OMG!! This will be my second research publication. xD xD
4) Did more work
5) left at 6 PM
6) Ate dinner: two sandwiches I made
7) On AD
8) Will go work out for 30 min then shower around.....10:30 PM tonight. xD
9) sleep....because I have another morning meeting tomorrow. *sighs*

1) Tried to wake up at 6:30 AM. Slammed the alarm off and slept...and woke up at 8:30. I looked at the clock and I was, HOLY FUU!!!! I HAVE A MEETING IN ONE HOUR!
2) pulled it all off in record time and managed to get to the meeting
3) 3 hours long meeting about our analysis process and the preliminary draft of the paper that will be published in a journal sometimes by this May. YES YES YES YES!! I'LL BE ONE OF THE CO-AUTHORS OF THE RESEARCH PAPER!!! OMG!! This will be my second research publication. xD xD
4) Did more work
5) left at 6 PM
6) Ate dinner: two sandwiches I made
7) On AD
8) Will go work out for 30 min then shower around.....10:30 PM tonight. xD
9) sleep....because I have another morning meeting tomorrow. *sighs*
This time, listen to your alarm.

worked today and met up with a childhood and high school alumni for dinner in Baltimore Inner Harbor. She was my very first friend in my life and we grew up together living across the street. Was fun go down memory lane on our street. Seems like I had forgotten a lot of the things we did and she remembers them. Damn...

Your job is important, so don't make the mistake again... tsk tsk.

Yep, I know. Today was lucky. Me and my co-worker actually came in about the same time, so our supervisor was pretty chill with us. She's mostly chill too. xD

I worked, paid electric bill, farted, and then some. Meh.

Yep, I know. Today was lucky. Me and my co-worker actually came in about the same time, so our supervisor was pretty chill with us. She's mostly chill too. xD
Then that's good. No problem, eh.
It is good to have a boss who's chillin' and flexible...

Went and paid a couple bucks on few scratch tickets, won $403. First time I bought scratch tickets in years.

Scratch tickets and I have deep history.

Went and paid a couple bucks on few scratch tickets, won $403. First time I bought scratch tickets in years.

Scratch tickets and I have deep history.
A 'pain in the ass' hatred against stratchies...I take it?

Twenty pounds of corned beef will be boiled tonight. I hope there will be leftovers tomorrow. :)
And cabbage too? As Irish as I am, I was always happy when my parents went out for St Patrick's Day dinner so we wouldn't have corned beef and cabbage.:D

A 'pain in the ass' hatred against stratchies...I take it?

Not really.

Lottery tickets has saved me in places that people shouldn't be in. :)

One time I was out of gas, but had only $3. The $3 wouldnt have even got me halfway to the place I needed to be....

Bought one $3 ticket, got $36. Filled up, got a sandwich.

It's a nice warm day, a bit windy. I've got a pork shoulder on the smoker and am trying to get some writing done. I'll play racquetball at 5 and then come home for a St. Patty's bbq celebration on the porch with my other housemates and some friends. Looking forward to a fun day and good food and company... I just need to get some work done first!

Did the usual chores and went to Sam's Club to buy son a new bed. He is "happier than a clam" and is relaxing on it as I sit here typing.

Wirelessly posted

Work was busy interpreting a lot , did some errands and fill my tire with air.

Went to work, came home, made tea and fed the babies!

Already gone to part of my usual morning activity-swimming a bit. Shortly off to Cochlear Implant exercise -dance class. Not Irish-tonight but Rhumba. Try and hear the loud music and quiet people voices at the same time. Cheers to St Patrick!

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Went to work, came home read the newspaper (I made the local paper BTW), practiced softball with my daughter, ate dinner, practiced softball some more, helped her with her homework, gave her a bath and now she's about to go to bed. It's been busy but good. No complaints here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back