What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Sundays, it's flea market for me. Always!!! I don't need Church camaraderie. I get my camaraderie at dog parks and flea markets. It would be silly for me to waste my time at Church if I'm not going to click with anyone.

Waste time at church? :roll: It's a church not a single's bar you don't go there to "click with anyone" except God. Go buy yourself a teaching bible and learn a little bit.

Toronto does have a chruch and a strip bar in the same building...one door leads to the church, theother right beside it the pealer...
Never seen that before..
Only in.canada i guess....

I never seem able start thread...just been for a walk and some creatures who human have nailed two lovely seagulls to metal post they still alive..we waiting for rspca and they are 70miles away and tide coming in...this just awful site the birds are frantic and great pain.i no able bare it anymore so come in

I never seem able start thread...just been for a walk and some creatures who human have nailed two lovely seagulls to metal post they still alive..we waiting for rspca and they are 70miles away and tide coming in...this just awful site the birds are frantic and great pain.i no able bare it anymore so come in

You DID manage to create one about what happened to these birds.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=123047

I'm so sorry you had to see that; it's awful! :(

Thinking about my birthday bash on the Saturday after this and hoping for good weather so we can have a backyard fire. So sick of this winter temps!

Thinking how fortunate my daughter is to have received a full time job with full benefits in Dublin, Ireland. Many of her friends from school, her flatmate etc. can not find work because they are not an Irish citizen. Her dual citizenship has really helped.

Thinking about my birthday bash on the Saturday after this and hoping for good weather so we can have a backyard fire. So sick of this winter temps!

Hey Shel, your birthday is the day after my youngest daughters. We are going out to dinner this Sunday to celebrate my husbands birthday, plus my sons GF and my daughters BF had birthdays this week.

I hope your weather turns nice and you can enjoy your backyard fire.

Was thinking of Angel earlier today as I smelled skunk in my house. No, I'm not saying Angel stinks like a skunk. :lol:

do them skunks live all over states or just certain places..
rr answer this I believe alligators can go into peoples gardens and stroll down the road even watch golfers Do it scare crap out of you when see one in garden

Thinking that I need to stop reading AD for a while or I just might bite my tongue off.

Thinking how fortunate my daughter is to have received a full time job with full benefits in Dublin, Ireland. Many of her friends from school, her flatmate etc. can not find work because they are not an Irish citizen. Her dual citizenship has really helped.

Wow that's great for her! What is the job?

Waste time at church? :roll: It's a church not a single's bar you don't go there to "click with anyone" except God. Go buy yourself a teaching bible and learn a little bit.

No offense to the church goers but I always felt like I was wasting a good Sunday when I joined my friends to church. I cant imagine going to church EVERY Sunday. I guess it is not for me so I understand how Derek feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back