What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about how messed up the resume that a temp agency sent to a client is. They tweaked my resume (which I generally don't mind) but now it doesn't read the way it should. Plus there's at least one typo. I do have an phone interview with the client tomorrow, so I guess it did it's job to get me that. Just hope the client doesn't think I was lying on the resume (I don't think the revisions will give that impression, though).

Thinking about how messed up the resume that a temp agency sent to a client is. They tweaked my resume (which I generally don't mind) but now it doesn't read the way it should. Plus there's at least one typo. I do have an phone interview with the client tomorrow, so I guess it did it's job to get me that. Just hope the client doesn't think I was lying on the resume (I don't think the revisions will give that impression, though).

Good luck with that interview.

How's the new grandbaby doing? Do you get to see her on skype ?

Good luck with that interview.

How's the new grandbaby doing? Do you get to see her on skype ?

Thanks. I'm trying to get myself organized/prepared for the interview right now.

No Skype, though I do have an account, but I get pics every few days. I did message my daughter the other day saying I needed a grandkids fix...send pics now (when you have a free moment). :D

Her son is still breastfeeding somewhat and did become jealous of the baby, but things seem to have settled down there. She said she got to take him out to the playground the other day w/o the baby (SIL is home on paternity leave) and he seemed very happy to have mommy all to himself. :)

Hey Shel, your birthday is the day after my youngest daughters. We are going out to dinner this Sunday to celebrate my husbands birthday, plus my sons GF and my daughters BF had birthdays this week.

I hope your weather turns nice and you can enjoy your backyard fire.

My birthday is actually on April 14th but we are celebrating it on the first Sat of April as per tradition. Looks like the weather will be bad. My house is just too small to fit all these people so I may have to invest in a canopy. Decisions decisions

My birthday is actually on April 14th but we are celebrating it on the first Sat of April as per tradition. Looks like the weather will be bad. My house is just too small to fit all these people so I may have to invest in a canopy. Decisions decisions

What year? :hmm:

My youngest daughter's b-day is 4/13

How I can't wait for the semi-long weekend! I get to go today as soon as I finish my work; it's only 10:45 a.m., I should be out of here by 11:30. Yay!

Thinking of my "baby"....1 week old this Sunday. Going over there this Sunday with lots of new stuff, and more diapers...he will never run out of diapers, Ive bought so many of 'em....And a baby wipe warmer, (never had them for my own babies)....Makes sense, tho'....Was circumsized this AM...*snif*...and he looks so much like my adopted son....Gonna have a rocking chair delivered soon....Grand babies are great!...but a "great" grandbaby?...Just Awesome...feeling blessed.

Thinking of my "baby"....1 week old this Sunday. Going over there this Sunday with lots of new stuff, and more diapers...he will never run out of diapers, Ive bought so many of 'em....And a baby wipe warmer, (never had them for my own babies)....Makes sense, tho'....Was circumsized this AM...*snif*...and he looks so much like my adopted son....Gonna have a rocking chair delivered soon....Grand babies are great!...but a "great" grandbaby?...Just Awesome...feeling blessed.

Lucky you, having so much fun with the new baby! No babies at all in my family. Wishing the new family all the best!

Thanks. I'm trying to get myself organized/prepared for the interview right now.

No Skype, though I do have an account, but I get pics every few days. I did message my daughter the other day saying I needed a grandkids fix...send pics now (when you have a free moment). :D

Her son is still breastfeeding somewhat and did become jealous of the baby, but things seem to have settled down there. She said she got to take him out to the playground the other day w/o the baby (SIL is home on paternity leave) and he seemed very happy to have mommy all to himself. :)

How did the interview go? I know it is too soon for a yes or no answer but maybe you got a "feel" about how it went.

How did the interview go? I know it is too soon for a yes or no answer but maybe you got a "feel" about how it went.

Interview was postponed till Monday, so maybe by then I'll have my "act together". :shock: :P

Interview was postponed till Monday, so maybe by then I'll have my "act together". :shock: :P

Good Luck! You certainly have had problems with companies disappearing rather than being let go as an individual.

Good Luck! You certainly have had problems with companies disappearing rather than being let go as an individual.

No, this last job was the 1st time that has happened. Previous time was a layoff due to restructuring.

Restructuring is kinda the same difference.

Not really. Offices were not closed with the restructuring, just select employees were laid off. My last job they closed the office because the parent company and the state could not agree on contract details. No contract with state, no need for the office. I suspect less than 1/2 of the employees found jobs within the parent company since they only had one other small office in the state and that office does not have the same structure, type of employees, our office had.

Oh no! Well damn. More time to prepare and more time to worry- preparing will take your mind off of #2 though. :)

Will be rooting for you on Monday :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back