What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to those for wishing me a happy birthday...it is not for another 2 weeks. Just celebrating it a bit early because it is the Sat before my spring break so a great way to kick off my spring break vacation!

State Fairs are notorious for deep-frying mania. Also deep-fry-on-a-stick everything....

Yep! The last 2 years they've had thick bacon on a stick. I call it heart-attack-on-a-stick. Hubby gets at least 2 of them every summer. Just about everything at our state fair is on a stick! :lol:

F and D are adjacent on the keyboard. I think she had dried cranberries.

oh stupid me,i thought it odd
icon11.gif

Yep! The last 2 years they've had thick bacon on a stick. I call it heart-attack-on-a-stick. Hubby gets at least 2 of them every summer. Just about everything at our state fair is on a stick! :lol:

That sounds good I love me some bacon !!! :D
f6e1a72912c709537503e79d533b8e29.jpg

the most random thoughts cold toast got no bread waiting for someone to call then I go get some.
I fell off horse once again 10days no fags I argument with husband he flounced out and i bought some ciggs I will give them to cleaning lady when gets here

Ufo, little.green men from.beyond,
i wonder..burnin.fatties
if they back home.burn.bud too?
so i wait,for them.to.abduct me, why not,
Green men, green bud,,,makes sense, like king kong,
Get me?

The new Mystery Writers of America Cookbook that I just bought.

My husband just made Greek lemon chicken soup from a recipe in that book. It was great.

I was thinking that since they all contribute one recipe, it's competitive and they want people to like them best, so they all put the best recipe they know.

It could become my favorite cookbook.

And that is almost too much thinking this late at night. :)

Thinking "Do I HAVE to go to work today?" It is supposed to be nice today and makes me want to skip work.

Thinking I should get out of bed. Slept in since I had that middle of the night drive to the airport.

Awsome....pink.is hardro find ivw notiiced these days...

I fancy full oj now and no where get one or pink lemonade...Bot have you read Jamie oliver he good..
I got recipe book based on tv cookery programme meals surpposed take ten mins to do they don't but my all time favourite is Master Chef I don't know if you get it but nz Australia s/Africa do..the imagination people have to make these things amazing

I fancy full oj now and no where get one or pink lemonade...Bot have you read Jamie oliver he good..
I got recipe book based on tv cookery programme meals surpposed take ten mins to do they don't but my all time favourite is Master Chef I don't know if you get it but nz Australia s/Africa do..the imagination people have to make these things amazing

No, but I will look him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back