What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
he has been to States I think to show kids good healthy eating which would p me off if I was American a young brit showing another country how to cook properly but he is good....if you don't get Master chef it well worth google the other is Heston bloomingfield(I forgot how to spell his name but google fat duck then kitchen chemistry facinating

I fancy full oj now and no where get one or pink lemonade...Bot have you read Jamie oliver he good..
I got recipe book based on tv cookery programme meals surpposed take ten mins to do they don't but my all time favourite is Master Chef I don't know if you get it but nz Australia s/Africa do..the imagination people have to make these things amazing

I really like MasterChef. I watch every season of it.

I'm thinking about how I spend way too much time in hospitals. Just got out after three weeks and two leg surgeries. Now I'm going to go take my mangled car to the scrapyard so I don't have to look at it. I just want to get up and go but my leg is still killing me.

I'm thinking about how I spend way too much time in hospitals. Just got out after three weeks and two leg surgeries. Now I'm going to go take my mangled car to the scrapyard so I don't have to look at it. I just want to get up and go but my leg is still killing me.

sadly I in sympatico I spend a lot in hospital I hate them if going be ill that where it happen.
did you have rta

Yah, I had a Meniere's attack while driving down the highway, and instead of doing the smart/responsible thing and pulling over and texting someone I got the bright idea to take the backroads home. My car hydroplaned across a mud puddle and took out a deer crossing sign and rolled over a few times before a 60 foot oak stopped it. Broke my leg, fractured a few ribs, smashed up my face, got a thick purple stripe across my chest from the seatbelt and lost a pretty reliable car. Luckily I was only ten minutes ahead of my best friend who was headed to my house with me because my phone was nowhere to be found.

Yah, I had a Meniere's attack while driving down the highway, and instead of doing the smart/responsible thing and pulling over and texting someone I got the bright idea to take the backroads home. My car hydroplaned across a mud puddle and took out a deer crossing sign and rolled over a few times before a 60 foot oak stopped it. Broke my leg, fractured a few ribs, smashed up my face, got a thick purple stripe across my chest from the seatbelt and lost a pretty reliable car. Luckily I was only ten minutes ahead of my best friend who was headed to my house with me because my phone was nowhere to be found.
Ouch! I'm glad that you survived that wreck.

You're very lucky. That's how my father died.

Yah, out in the middle of the woods down a dirt road too. If my buddy wasn't bringing up the rear, it would have been a five mile walk back to the highway with a broken leg.

Yah, I had a Meniere's attack while driving down the highway, and instead of doing the smart/responsible thing and pulling over and texting someone I got the bright idea to take the backroads home. My car hydroplaned across a mud puddle and took out a deer crossing sign and rolled over a few times before a 60 foot oak stopped it. Broke my leg, fractured a few ribs, smashed up my face, got a thick purple stripe across my chest from the seatbelt and lost a pretty reliable car. Luckily I was only ten minutes ahead of my best friend who was headed to my house with me becausmy phone was nowhere to be found.
Scary!!!Glad you survived!

Wow! That is awful ! I just saw this today , I hope you'll have a speedy recovery. Will your insurance cover the lost of your car?

Easter brunch coming up in an hour. It is a beautiful Easter morning. We went to church, then hubby took the dogs for a walk, and then we dressed up the dogs ears :) ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1428252709.311537.jpg

Thinking it's a beautiful thing to see rain fall.

wish easter bunny sod off,it causing a lot of problems hence I up taking my mind off easter bunny

wish easter bunny sod off,it causing a lot of problems hence I up taking my mind off easter bunny

I wish the Easter bunny would stop leaving so much poop on our lawn! I have
to watch where I am stepping b/c there big piles of poop everywhere and my dog Marty think it's his Easter present . :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back