What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about Rand Paul's speech that announced his running for President. He just finished the speech a few minutes ago. Very impressive and full of specific plans. :hmm:

I gave up on candy crush at around level 30.

impossible 30. fair play to you...I gave up after 10
icon7.gif

Thinking about Rand Paul's speech that announced his running for President. He just finished the speech a few minutes ago. Very impressive and full of specific plans. :hmm:

I am hoping Hillary Clinton will not run again and Jeb Bush won't run!
We need some new blood in the White House.

I thinking of getting cat or budgie undecided that what thinking of

Wondering if the "new" hearing aids on the market are any better for speech discrimination than my 5 year old (though probably older technology) Naida IX UPs. Guess I'll find out next week when I go get a hearing test & hearing aid evaluation per Voc Rehab's request (and at their expense).

Though my word discrimination scores may have dropped some since last year's tests, I doubt they're bad enough to qualify for a CI in my bad ear.

My hearing has not been helpful with my job hunting. :(

Wondering if the "new" hearing aids on the market are any better for speech discrimination than my 5 year old (though probably older technology) Naida IX UPs. Guess I'll find out next week when I go get a hearing test & hearing aid evaluation per Voc Rehab's request (and at their expense).

Though my word discrimination scores may have dropped some since last year's tests, I doubt they're bad enough to qualify for a CI in my bad ear.

My hearing has not been helpful with my job hunting. :(
hard to say...:(

For me I don't think there is really any noticeable improvement between my old set (conked out at around 8 years) and the pair I just got last year. My speech discrim is more or less in the terlet or as I mentioned wildy different year to year (either because of who is giving the test, gender of the tester or if I'm having a good or bad day).

I think I once looked at the CI requirements- even though my speech discrim. scores are bad and my averaged dB in both ears is ~105- still don't qualify.

Last edited:
About some cute and funny kitty videos I've been watching on FB.

I'm thinking it's tiresome to keep reading complaints in just about every thread even though the complaints really don't have anything to do with the discussion.

Guessing we do need a "Duct Tape Section"...:giggle:

I'm thinking it's tiresome to keep reading complaints in just about every thread even though the complaints really don't have anything to do with the discussion.

EVERY thread? Really? I didn't notice but now that you have mentioned it, I am curious. Was I one of them complaining?

I just tried to listen to it on line and is did not work , I saw some of it on TV and he sound interesting .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back