What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel in disguise most of the time.:giggle:

Joey-Tribiani-How-You-Doin.gif

Neodanna ... I have one for riding a motorcycle but could be used for running too and come in a lot of different colors and styles.
Black_Paisley_Neodanna__24575.1405426358.1280.1280.jpg

310769266693_neodanna_0.jpg

Ohhhh that's nice. Is it easy to breath through this one? I'll look into it. I like red ones. Wonder it can be useful for ski too? I'll test it first for running. Thanks!!

Ohhhh that's nice. Is it easy to breath through this one? I'll look into it. I like red ones. Wonder it can be useful for ski too? I'll test it first for running. Thanks!!

yes there's a hole in it for nose and yes it can be used for skiing or just about anything. I've seen bunch of people using it. my friend has one but got rid of it. he liked what I wear better lol

bigfoot knows, he does so well
He stops.to scratch his back. Sniffing the scent of the berries,
Thinking sbout little bigfoot, and his femur toys, what the future holds....
Falling shocked, dead to a bullet.....

Like Jiro said, yes and yes. Its fitted to go over the nose with a hole to breath easy and has small holes in it where it would go over the mouth too. And can be used for anything where the cold is a factor and you need to keep warm. I pulled mine out earlier to take a pic to post once I get to it. Its like a bandanna folded over with the neoprene face cover sewn in and velcro on the ends to wrap around your head and fasten.

EDITED: to add pics.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20150324_024103.jpg
    20150324_024103.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 20150324_024204.jpg
    20150324_024204.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Checks.

Yes I still have checks for personal reasons and due to certain circumstances. No I'm not elderly :)

Thinking about getting new ones though as the set I have seems a bit too dark (design wise). Might try a gel pen or a heavier pen like that first.

For those who do still have checks (or even recent)- what do your checks look like?

Checks.

Yes I still have checks for personal reasons and due to certain circumstances. No I'm not elderly :)

Thinking about getting new ones though as the set I have seems a bit too dark (design wise). Might try a gel pen or a heavier pen like that first.

For those who do still have checks (or even recent)- what do your checks look like?
I don't use checks in stores but I do use them.

My checks have lighthouses pictured on them.

Checks.

I used to have checks with a fall leave on them, but since I only write 2 or 3 checks a month anymore, my last replacement ones are just the boring ones from the bank.

Checks.

I'm too cheap to pay for special pictures on checks, so mine are boring too. They do have a light green background with security messages printed on them. Who cares what they look like as long as they pay the bill! :lol:

Over the years I have made sure that any design I pick just has something in the upper left had corner. I do not want anything behind the lines where you put in who the check is to and the written amount. I think that makes them much easier to read both when writing the check and for the recipient.

I used to have checks with a fall leave on them, but since I only write 2 or 3 checks a month anymore, my last replacement ones are just the boring ones from the bank.
Yeah that's my thinking.. I hardly write checks anymore- for the time being maybe one a month and to the IRS/state at tax time (Yuck but I don't entirely trust paying them in particular online). I used to have duckies (that one was really nice) but I closed that account a while ago and kept the online account (the kind BOA doesn't offer anymore) as it has no fees to worry about.

Checks.

I have what are called "Sight Checks" for the blind. They are very large, the size of a long business envelope, and dull yellow in color, with the printing on them very dark and bold.

Mass murder, redrum all round
Of to slaughter, as the rich get richer..
Redrum, murder, one mans hero, anothers terrorist
Karma it comes Round...

I'm too cheap to pay for special pictures on checks, so mine are boring too. They do have a light green background with security messages printed on them. Who cares what they look like as long as they pay the bill! :lol:

I got checks that help support wildlife or homeless pets.

Homless pets, well then and more
Zombie dogs, gnawing at your dooR
Save the last bullet for yourself, its wise
Bacon treats, smart ass zombie.dogs dispise
gold fish are happy fish...

I have what are called "Sight Checks" for the blind. They are very large, the size of a long business envelope, and dull yellow in color, with the printing on them very dark and bold.
I saw those on one of the sites I was looking at- they look like something I might get- haven't decided yet. First time I've seen something like that.

I remember one of my deaf-blind friends used a template laid over the check to line up where to write and sign.

On Sundays, it's flea market for me. Always!!! I don't need Church camaraderie. I get my camaraderie at dog parks and flea markets. It would be silly for me to waste my time at Church if I'm not going to click with anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back