What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Marley. Glad they at least reimbursed the vet bill. Quick healing!

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Marley is sound asleep from the pain meds. She seems to be doing just fine. We are so so careful with anything to do with Marley. She is so tiny so we need to be extra careful. That is why we chose this new grooming place. The groomer has 15+ years experience and specializes in grooming show dogs. I see show dogs in there all the time. It's a privately owned shop that has been in business for over 20 years and has six groomers. You would think they would act more professional.

groomer must caught Marty in a place dear to him:)i wonder if people take cats to groomer be brave groomer

I've taken my Maine Coon to the groomers a couple of times to get lion cuts. The first time was when he had some bad matting that I could not get out. The second time, since he did so well the first time (they're known to be laid back), so he would be "cool" during the hot summer. Did not do it last year and not sure if I'll do it this year. Both times, I did take him to a vet office that does grooming, so I felt he was safe...or had a vet near-by should he need one.

Lol take my cat to the groomer? I tried to wash her paws once since she decided to walk on a cutting board covered in onion juice... Even with two people that was darn near impossible. Lol maybe I should take my cat to Angels groomer but remove all of the sharp objects from them. They'll learn their lesson. Haha.

Lol sorry I couldn't resist. But my cat is a brat. Unleash the beast kitty!

Lol take my cat to the groomer? I tried to wash her paws once since she decided to walk on a cutting board covered in onion juice... Even with two people that was darn near impossible. Lol maybe I should take my cat to Angels groomer but remove all of the sharp objects from them. They'll learn their lesson. Haha.

Lol sorry I couldn't resist. But my cat is a brat. Unleash the beast kitty!

Luckily, for groomers, my other cat is a short-hair and does not need to go the groomers. They'd need a few boxes of band-aids if I did take her. :lol:

Tickling signs, portents chopsticks...
One leg standing, one head clapping, roach clips..
a dead song bird amongst the ruin..

groomer must caught Marty in a place dear to him:)i wonder if people take cats to groomer be brave groomer

Yes some people do bring their cat to be groomed , never did. I once rented a rug cleaner and after I was done I realize the soap could be toxic for my cats. I called my vet and was told to wash my cats paws in the bathtub ..
Yeah right ! I did and my male cat called me every name in the book! My female cat was as nasty about it.

I've taken my Maine Coon to the groomers a couple of times to get lion cuts. The first time was when he had some bad matting that I could not get out. The second time, since he did so well the first time (they're known to be laid back), so he would be "cool" during the hot summer. Did not do it last year and not sure if I'll do it this year. Both times, I did take him to a vet office that does grooming, so I felt he was safe...or had a vet near-by should he need one.

I tried groom my old ginger boy needed wear thick garden gloves and get someone to hold him was not popular job.
never heard of Coon cat BET he looks little topper in lions cut can you post pic curious see him

Morning snow, morning light
horned rabits, hair of the dog
Your fog, pillow.log
the stare of one sign standing..

I give up. I'll just spend all my inheritance on vehicles with turbocharged engine. I don't need to save them for when I'm old and sending kids out to college. I'm 37 and it's too late. I give up on having kids. It's turbo or bust.

Thinking how I hate JW people.

dont give up,it gives up you
37 its over, heres a rope....
before you go, know.turbo charged
Its just getting started
poison blow.fish in bed. Beside you

I give up. I'll just spend all my inheritance on vehicles with turbocharged engine. I don't need to save them for when I'm old and sending kids out to college. I'm 37 and it's too late. I give up on having kids. It's turbo or bust.

Don't be so sure! My mother was 2 months shy of 38 when they had me and my dad was a year and a half older. The mother of one of my friends was a bit older and I am not sure how old her dad was when she was born. This was in 1942 so well before IVF etc.

How to landscape our yard. We're starting from scratch since this was a new build. We're only going to do about 1 acre worth out of the 5 acres and leave the rest natural, but I don't even know where to start. We have irrigation and sod coming this spring but that's all we have figured out so far.

How to landscape our yard. We're starting from scratch since this was a new build. We're only going to do about 1 acre worth out of the 5 acres and leave the rest natural, but I don't even know where to start. We have irrigation and sod coming this spring but that's all we have figured out so far.

Part of it is how much you want to spend on it both going in and after; BOTH in terms of money and time.

It's not too late, Derek, especially for guys. My husband was 35 when we married and 41 when our 1st daughter was born. He was 44 when our 2nd one was born. I, myself, was in my mid-to-late 30's when the girls were born.

My parents were in their 40's by the time their last two kids came along (I'm the last).

Live you life doing what you enjoy doing and, if it's meant to be, you'll meet a great gal and have kids.

just watch film 'escape from Soribor'just thinking how brave some people are and hell these people went through a generation mostly gone now
not learnt many lessons I watch news after about IS

My dad got married when he was 50 yo and had 4 kids , mom was 25 yo .
So it not too late for you to have kids.

What happen to spring it's still in the 20's and 30's and the snow is not melting fast enough for me. :pissed: of at Mother Nature and Old man winter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back