What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it probably can happen- depends on how good their equipment is and their cables etc outside of the home. A friend of mine in WA had Wave at one time and they didn't like it much. I can't remember if her son worked for them or not for a short time or a different company but from what I've heard Wave is slow.

No idea on if there are any settings (I'm betting no unfortunately).

My husband switches between the two companies every year. The reason is they have a special for one year. Once that runs out their prices go way up an additional $50 per month. ATT U-Verse worked so so so much better. Wave is super slow, when you change channels the tv goes blank for a few seconds.

In my town, a man stabbed his parents (his father died, his mother survived) before killing himself. All because he was unstable and the police had to remove his 7 year old daughter from the house under protective orders.

THE NEXT DAY:
A 7 months pregnant woman saw an ad in CL for baby clothes. So she went to that woman's house, the woman opened the door.. then beat up the pregnant woman, stabbed her, and sliced her belly open to remove her baby. The poor woman was in the basement while the woman took the baby to the hospital (the baby died). The victim is now recovering at the hospital while the psycho was taken to prison.

Something's in the water... Im not drinking it. :shock:

How tragic the baby dies :(. What is wrong with people today?? There

was a murder suicide on the news late night , it was a man and woman .
I don't watch the news as much anymore , it's too depressing to me.

having a hard time waking up this morning. Was hoping that there would be a 2 hour delay at my work due to the snow but no luck. My roommate's school announced that they are closed. Lucky her to get to sleep in.

I am freaking excited about this coming sunday. Well More likely I am nervous due to the weather. Heck, I am so sure that I will be OK. Yeah, I will run for the half marathon. :fruit: My goal is to enter the marathon before 2015 end. If not then i will try 2016. :D

animals_widewallpaper_i-smell-spring_67439.jpg

Today is the first day of

~ SPRING ~ ! :D

I am thinking.... How will my life be going.
I'm junior in college and now should start to think about my future.
I find myself really want to experience life in foreign countries .
I have been studying English and I love it. I am also interested in other languages. But because of my hearing disability, I can't have the chances to try it in real world. So I'm afraid I will never have the chances of realizing my dream.
BUT I know I mustn't give up!!! So now thinking if there is better way for me!

what load of junk your hearing (and you use word disability)sorry but I have go puke,there is NO NO NO reason why you not got chance go around world forgive me if you got no legs and blind then you got a point even then that questionable.
You are insulting other people on here by this self pity dwaddle.
you asked for that

what load of junk your hearing (and you use word disability)sorry but I have go puke,there is NO NO NO reason why you not got chance go around world forgive me if you got no legs and blind then you got a point even then that questionable.
You are insulting other people on here by this self pity dwaddle.
you asked for that

http://www.oicmovies.com/video.php?vid=1107

The OP live in Japan and according to this web site deaf people are not allowed to drive. This was copyright this year, so deaf and hoh people could not a lot of support from their society and the OP is looking for support not pity .

I'm sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean that.
i wrote so because I couldn't get any idea about where I can work when I'm in abroad.
So it's financial matter.
I know of course I can stay anywhere in this world:) actually I did.( just 8 days! But that was great experience for me. )

Thank you for this comment.
But entirely, I think Japanese government is helping deafs well.
Even there's the law which prescribes a company must hire people with disabilities.
( otherwise they would be fined.)
Still this law isn't perfect, but in the view of support, I think they do well.

16years I waited see solar eclipe today there was one clouds came down we missed it ten mins after event clouds went away..100 people at end of my road well pissed off

Happy Spring!

Happy Spring. thank you for your positive attitude.. I kept forgetting that today is a HAPPY spring!

Please pray for this sunday to be WARM with full of surprises that the weather people are wrong!!!

http://www.oicmovies.com/video.php?vid=1107

The OP live in Japan and according to this web site deaf people are not allowed to drive. This was copyright this year, so deaf and hoh people could not a lot of support from their society and the OP is looking for support not pity .

oh did not realise my apolgy.that out of order with japan,I surpose it easy sit here say deaf community get together do not take this cruel pathetic laws...I amazed so called civerlized country do this
again I sorry did not understand,but don't let the arseholes do this you travel..i Deaf when in late 50's got round world airplane ticket two changes of clothes and went...I had people who were against it but screw them I went..not saying it was always easy but people are basically helpful when they can be..you need confidence that's all and that can be worked on...so many deaf.org you find helpful

Im thinkin, no thinkin,
Thought no thought
the scent of melting snow,
a fart amongst the ashes

Im thinkin, no thinkin,
Thought no thought
the scent of melting snow,
a fart amongst the ashes

fair play,yes ten mins to late for solar eclisp felt bit like fart amongst ashes I think...I sure what you say is profound just got ponder on it
icon7.gif

Grim is back on TV tonight! I now have something to watch besides reruns of reruns.

yeah on your tv I still watching your re-runs of those re-runs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back