What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have a lot white stuff here too . Yucky!

No, because we put it off 2 weeks and this is the last weekend they will hold it for us. It will be fine. I need to learn anyway so I can have a ladies' getaway with my girlfriends. For that to happen, I have to be able to drive with the RV and be able to hook and un hook it so I need to learn.

Best wishes with that chore. Btw, what do you pull the rig with?

How two banks have made errors in my favor. I will contact each of them on Monday if the errors haven't been corrected.

How two banks have made errors in my favor. I will contact each of them on Monday if the errors haven't been corrected.

that happen to me they paid me back 1000quids which surprise seeing what bankers doing

that happen to me they paid me back 1000quids which surprise seeing what bankers doing

I think there was a keying error at the one bank and someone's paycheck was put into my account.
The other one is my big purchase, which initially showed up twice as pending, is no longer showing.

LB, I had that happen with my bank account a few weeks ago. I just sat on it and waited and in a couple of days it all showed up correctly. Probably just a banking glitch.

LB, I had that happen with my bank account a few weeks ago. I just sat on it and waited and in a couple of days it all showed up correctly. Probably just a banking glitch.

Yeah, I'm in no hurry to straighten out their mess. I imagine, if they did deposit someone else's paycheck into my account that that person has already contacted them. The only reason I'd be in a hurry for the charge to reappear is because I get points for my train travels with the card I used. Plus points from going through a shopping portal. Rack up them train travel points...

Is anyone else having trouble getting onto AllDeaf? I am having trouble logging on

It's been acting wonky for a few hours for me. So far, so good right now.

I think there was a keying error at the one bank and someone's paycheck was put into my account.
The other one is my big purchase, which initially showed up twice as pending, is no longer showing.

My bank did that a few days ago. I made a charge using my check card online and it showed up twice, as the original amount ($127 something) then another $87 something. The seller pre authorizes the charge when ordered then makes the actual charge. It ended up being 2 charges since the items shipped from different locations that totaled the original amount and the $127 charge disappeared. It annoyed me since it deducted over $200 at first but it worked itself out.

It's snowing out right now. Old man winter just not know when he wore out his welcome!

That's for sure, snowing here too, it's so depressing!

I was asking my dog if we'll ever be able to walk on our back yard lawn again.
It's still buried under snow. Marty did not say what he thought but I can tell he miss being able to do his business on grass . :giggle:

How bad my near-sightedness has gotten. I need my glasses for reading all the time now. Guess it's part of the aging process.

My ENT and bloody-hell, he really hurt me today!...Good thing a friend drove me there, as we had planned Lunch afterwards....but cancelled that to get home and lay down...Feeling good now tho'....

My bank did that a few days ago. I made a charge using my check card online and it showed up twice, as the original amount ($127 something) then another $87 something. The seller pre authorizes the charge when ordered then makes the actual charge. It ended up being 2 charges since the items shipped from different locations that totaled the original amount and the $127 charge disappeared. It annoyed me since it deducted over $200 at first but it worked itself out.

I was once going over my bank statement and notice one photo copy of a check looked difference . I put on my reading glasses and saw that the check was my next door neighbor check! I was like WTF! I went over to my neighbor to show them and they were shocked ! We do not use the same bank but we both mailed out our condo fees at same time and some how they got crossed over , my neighbor got my check on their statement.
I went my neighbor and my bank and both banks were very surprise .They never seem this happen before. I was told the federal reserve bank messed .
My bank said I should close my account and open a new one, my bank let me do this for free. This was so weird getting my neighbor check in my bank statement .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back