What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you thought of adoption?

I give up. I'll just spend all my inheritance on vehicles with turbocharged engine. I don't need to save them for when I'm old and sending kids out to college. I'm 37 and it's too late. I give up on having kids. It's turbo or bust.

My brother will be 40 this year and he is having his first child. You are still young!

Derek I was well in late 30's when had second child and husband well into 40's far as inheritance my firm belief let little sods work for own money spend your own inheritance you worked for it....
If want child is poss man can adopt in states

Derek I was well in late 30's when had second child and husband well into 40's far as inheritance my firm belief let little sods work for own money spend your own inheritance you worked for it....
If want child is poss man can adopt in states

Yes they can. A deaf guy I went to school with did adopt a son, and he was single.

Derek it's not too late.

Thinking how awesome the half marathon was!!! I made it in a 18 degrees, snowy and windy on and off. Woooooo woo. Yep My legs are sore!!!!

Derek it's not too late.

Thinking how awesome the half marathon was!!! I made it in a 18 degrees, snowy and windy on and off. Woooooo woo. Yep My legs are sore!!!!

Thought of you several times today, wondering how you got along in the half marathon. I'm so proud of you and anyone running on a day like this. Brutal weather! Congrats!

friskey friskey on the run
as fast as an.arrow, steady as meow
Thinkin no thinkin
Some how, oh wow
A whisker falls upon a lilipad

Thought of you several times today, wondering how you got along in the half marathon. I'm so proud of you and anyone running on a day like this. Brutal weather! Congrats!

Thank you. Yeah at first it was so cold, I ran and warm up except my face that I manage to cover my neck warmer but it wasn't easy. I should get a thin neck warmer. I'll wait till spring time I'll check out at a store for a sale. My two friends ran pretty fast and I let them go. Lol I arrived there 47 minutes later to meet them ha. It was am awesome running. Thanks to syracuse volunteers who spreader all salt rocks all the way at a last minute. We didn't expect to get snow sat night. Whew. I'll come back next year that's for sure. Ha. Now I'll run again in the different town the next month. Hope weather gets better ha thank you

Derek it's not too late.

WOW great job, I was talking myself out of my walk today......not now:giggle:

Thank you. Yeah at first it was so cold, I ran and warm up except my face that I manage to cover my neck warmer but it wasn't easy. I should get a thin neck warmer. I'll wait till spring time I'll check out at a store for a sale. My two friends ran pretty fast and I let them go. Lol I arrived there 47 minutes later to meet them ha. It was am awesome running. Thanks to syracuse volunteers who spreader all salt rocks all the way at a last minute. We didn't expect to get snow sat night. Whew. I'll come back next year that's for sure. Ha. Now I'll run again in the different town the next month. Hope weather gets better ha thank you

Great job! I stopped running so I just walk instead. My knees and ankles are flaring up these days.

Great job! I stopped running so I just walk instead. My knees and ankles are flaring up these days.

Yes I start to feel sore in my knee three yrs ago. It was an old injury. I had a compress knee I'll see how it goes. Walking is the best ano I still walk.

Neodanna ... I have one for riding a motorcycle but could be used for running too and come in a lot of different colors and styles.
Black_Paisley_Neodanna__24575.1405426358.1280.1280.jpg

310769266693_neodanna_0.jpg

I like BuffWear better - http://www.buffwear.com/

they have some specifically for cold weather. I use it for skiing, hiking, and motorcycling.

Thinking that having long fingernails does not go well with signing. I've been studying ASL all day and seem to be catching on well. I'm using Bill Vacars who puts out Lifeprint. So far so good.

Thinking that having long fingernails does not go well with signing. I've been studying ASL all day and seem to be catching on well. I'm using Bill Vacars who puts out Lifeprint. So far so good.

BUT ... long fingernails are good at picking boogers from your nose and flicking them at unsuspecting bystanders!!! LOL :laugh2:

Or... she just might bear claw at you... lol

BUT ... long fingernails are good at picking boogers from your nose and flicking them at unsuspecting bystanders!!! LOL :laugh2:

Darn I should of thought of that before I cut my nails....whatever will I do now.:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back