What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tired on take an busy! research :) no times!

yay lose weight lucky for me yay! I figure out thinking better engery!

The cheese and bacon pierogies I am making right now for a late evening snack. Ready in 10 minutes!

I can't believe how must fuss there is over same sex marriages , congress is still fighting this when there are more importance issues to be worked on , like our schools , homeless people etc. What a waste of time and money.

Wirelessly posted

whatdidyousay! said:
I can't believe how must fuss there is over same sex marriages , congress is still fighting this when there are more importance issues to be worked on , like our schools , homeless people etc. What a waste of time and money.

Agreed. We need more jobs put in our country.

Wirelessly posted

True but no one except those who are looking for jobs even cares ... the government is paid mega bucks and can give themselves a raise but won't do anything for the voting population ... someone posted on FB yesterday ... there thinking about closing the employment security commission office in my county and it has a 29% unemployment rate ... go figure ...

Wirelessly posted

ncff07 said:
Wirelessly posted

True but no one except those who are looking for jobs even cares ... the government is paid mega bucks and can give themselves a raise but won't do anything for the voting population ... someone posted on FB yesterday ... there thinking about closing the employment security commission office in my county and it has a 29% unemployment rate ... go figure ...

Things will not get better :(

Ages ago, a friend gave me this bike and was going to help me fix it up so I could ride it. Then he disappeared, and I never found anyone else to help me, and I'm not good enough with mechanical stuff to figure it out for myself. (bike mechanic stuff, not bad. Add a motor and wiring and all the other stuff, different story.) Anyway, I told my mechanically inclined neighbor that he could have it if he wanted to fix it up for himself. He was into the idea but he was really busy, so the bike's been in my name until today. We just got back from the notary - I signed the title over. Silly, I've known for a long time I'm giving up this bike, but still I sort of miss it.

amylynne-albums-what-picture6019-yamaha-xs400.jpg

4 more days to go for me and my hub to see our babies! :D two weeks are pretty tough! lol

I bet you've been missing them at camp. I saw your FB pics. They look like they're having fun!

I'm thinking i should buy a new umbrella since it's raining these days.

Boy I sure could had used an umbrella today! We had a downpour so heavy the streets flooded. I though my car was going to stall as water was so deep.

Yeah the cost of living increase on SS checks is getting lower and the government give themselves huge raises!

I bet you've been missing them at camp. I saw your FB pics. They look like they're having fun!

Yeah i miss kids but glad that they went to camp. Its my first time being separate with kids for two weeks. My kids never sleep over their friends before. I guess they are ready for the sleep over friends when they come home. :D I agree that they and other kids look like they all are having fun there even though its raining on and off all weeks!

Seems he hit the ball with the iron, not the club...??

afraid i have to be blind allow him do that....
my daughter decides want collect stamps,so i pleased,then i discovered she rooted through my stuff i not so pleased found old post cards rip stamps off,one stamp was black with queen victoria face 189? penny black not worth as much as people say but ripping it off card it worth sod all now..it happened accept and move on:Ohno::hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back