What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking I hate haddock.

Thinking of KristinaB as I separate out all the color pencils & markers, that my daughter dumped into a drawer, and putting each kind/brand into their own Baggie. But when I opened the next drawer & saw all the pens in there, FORGET IT!

When my daughter gets back from vacationing with her friend, I'm telling her not to buy any school supplies until she checks the boxes I've been putting paper, etc into & the color pencil/markers/pens drawer.

Thinking of KristinaB as I separate out all the color pencils & markers, that my daughter dumped into a drawer, and putting each kind/brand into their own Baggie. But when I opened the next drawer & saw all the pens in there, FORGET IT!

When my daughter gets back from vacationing with her friend, I'm telling her not to buy any school supplies until she checks the boxes I've been putting paper, etc into & the color pencil/markers/pens drawer.

That is so what I would do. Actually, I did go through a box and found 7 brands of colored pencils and markers and got them all separated. Also separated all the unsharpened ones from the sharpened ones. (Yes, I do get that neurotic at times) Then they went back into the box, alphabetized by brand name. in 3 columns. Daughter go the box, says "Cool, thanks!!" and proceeds to shake it up and toss it onto a shelf in her closet. Aye-Yi-Yi!! I was out of there.

Wirelessly posted

ncff07 said:
I think I need to have "ATM" tattooed on my forehead ugh :mad2:

Easy money to get from you :Lol;

Wirelessly posted

Not really just hate seeing someone in pain and they can't go to the dr to have it checked out cause there broke ...

Wirelessly posted

ncff07 said:
Wirelessly posted

Not really just hate seeing someone in pain and they can't go to the dr to have it checked out cause there broke ...

Oh thought it was other reason. Yes, hearbreaking:(

Cats are like potato chips.

You can't have just one.

Will guys feel left out if I only talked to women about the idea of deaf ferrets using ASL?

Wirelessly posted

I was happy to pay a surprise visit to my friend's Zumba class:) we only text busy schedules and fun fun class!

The guy I've been talking to a lot the last couple weeks :D

He's actually an old friend I've known for 16 years, not that we've had much contact in like 10 years, he was a good friend of the soon to be exhusband. ruh roh. He lives in NH though, so I don't really have any expectations that it's going anywhere......but it's been fun!! I haven't smiled at my phone like this in a long time. So I'm thinking about it, and him :hmm:

He's actually an old friend I've known for 16 years, not that we've had much contact in like 10 years, he was a good friend of the soon to be exhusband. ruh roh. He lives in NH though, so I don't really have any expectations that it's going anywhere......but it's been fun!! I haven't smiled at my phone like this in a long time. So I'm thinking about it, and him :hmm:

:D

You deserve a good guy....proceed with caution though.....:hug:

:D

You deserve a good guy....proceed with caution though.....:hug:

Thank you!! I am!! No diving head first this time, bashing my head on the bottom of the relationship pool and giving myself a concussion ;)

Do I smell love in the air?!?!?! SHEWWWW better break out the lysol!!! lol
sheldon-cooper-big-bang-the.jpg

Do I smell love in the air?!?!?! SHEWWWW better break out the lysol!!! lol
sheldon-cooper-big-bang-the.jpg

Hey!! Did you steal that from my Facebook :D no not love.....(god I hope not) just a bit of fun ;) plus he's 900 miles away

Wirelessly posted

ambrosia said:

Good to see you happy :) make sure he comes to see you :)

Hey!! Did you steal that from my Facebook :D no not love.....(god I hope not) just a bit of fun ;) plus he's 900 miles away

Nope do you have that on FB??? I need to pay attention more lol I got the pic off Google image search :laugh2:

am thinking about what the fudge I'm up so early this AM....just happened to think today is Wednesday tho'....so I'll head out to a small Flea Market that's open until 2PM...and visit some new antique stores I've seen popping up close by where I live....and pick up some Mulch for the flower garden and some fertilizer....with all the rain we've been having, my flowers are as happy as daffodilles swaying in the wind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back