What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Out of all the beautiful names for a baby girl, Kim and Kanya came up with North West SMH

Last edited:
Wondering how Mr Clarke's CI surgery went :hmm:

Wirelessly posted

ncff07 said:

It was a success and he's eating sushi my source fb

Probably, he is sleeping, resting, and whining to his lovely wife. Im sure hes OK.

I did take care of my husband when he had a CI.. MY GOD it was not easy!! I took care of my hubsand, two kids, 3 fur kids at this time. I almost fell down the stair due to excess exhausting. :shock:
thank god my hub is doing great now.

i put washing on line and it started to rain having bad thoughts

Wirelessly posted

Frisky Feline said:

Probably, he is sleeping, resting, and whining to his lovely wife. Im sure hes OK.

I did take care of my husband when he had a CI.. MY GOD it was not easy!! I took care of my hubsand, two kids, 3 fur kids at this time. I almost fell down the stair due to excess exhausting. :shock:
thank god my hub is doing great now.

Get your rest:) I remember , taking care of
my friend after her CI surgery. A bunch of us ladies took turns bec she was a single mom.

Wirelessly posted

Out of all the beautiful names for a baby girl, Kim and Kanya came up with North West SMH

There was 3 generations of North's in my family. Great grandfather, grandfather & uncle. I had considered it for a middle name if we had had a boy since it was through my uncle that I got involved in the theater group where I met my husband.

But, yeah, I feel sorry for the kid considering her last name.

thinking i got unplug computer move it before workman come tomorrow and i get muddled putting modem and all other bits back again

thinking i got unplug computer move it before workman come tomorrow and i get muddled putting modem and all other bits back again

Photograph it first. Then just follow the picture to put it back.

Photograph it first. Then just follow the picture to put it back.

That's a good idea. I never thought of that. Back when I used to have desktops, I would put a colored tape on one end of a cable and then mark it on the desktop end with that same color so I would know what goes where.

Now that I have a laptop, moot point.

Thinking I should NOT have had that taco salad for lunch.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking about the early party in the morning . My Zumba teacher's Birthday and live Dj!

Last edited:
Thinking how excited I am gonna see a stripper show tmw night for my soon to be sister in law`s bachorelette party. Woot!!!

Thinking how excited I am gonna see a stripper show tmw night for my soon to be sister in law`s bachorelette party. Woot!!!

hmmm I thought Jiro gave that up?!?!? :hmm::laugh2:

I think I need to have "ATM" tattooed on my forehead ugh :mad2:

Thinking of changing my exercise regime.....:hmm: I've been working out thursday to sunday. But my routine feels kind of girly and ineffective, except for what I've been doing on Sundays the last couple weeks. Sundays I've been doing a super circuit routine I got from my cousin that is just brutal. Think I want to lift heavy, just found a workout program a little bit ago. Going to start doing it next week. Thing is I still want to do the super circuit, which would put me in the gym 6 days a week, I don't know if I want to do that lol. Maybe if I adjust the program and instead of doing 2 exercises I do 3, cut down a couple days and also do yoga one day a week to keep loose. :hmm:

Bodybuilding.com - Lean, Sexy, & Hard: Weight Training For Women - Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back