What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes wonder if having more friends on my Facebook page along with getting a lot of comments from Facebook users on my posts would mean I'm more liked.

Hope you feel better soon! Did u take anything for it?

Yep I took my beloved pink pills, and all that did was make me groggy. Oh well. I won't take anymore for the rest of the day.

Yep I took my beloved pink pills, and all that did was make me groggy. Oh well. I won't take anymore for the rest of the day.

What about the non drowsy ones?

MARC-GASOL-SHOE-FOUL.gif

what heck is that :rofl:

What about the non drowsy ones?

I have found almost nothing for allergy meds to be effective. Even prescription ones. I have stuck with Benadryl as they are the best of all (for me, that is) but they still make me groggy so I avoid them as much as I can. I would rather *sniffle* than be groggy.

Checked out 3 gyms today...muelling over them now. Not decided which one tho'...the closest one to my house is the most expensive....No contracts for me...just a monthly fee...wishing there were gyms that would babysit my doggie....:hmm: Getting back into fitness is gonna be rough...but I'm up for it!and will be looking for a work out partner whenever I decide which one to choose...more motivation that way.

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
Checked out 3 gyms today...muelling over them now. Not decided which one tho'...the closest one to my house is the most expensive....No contracts for me...just a monthly fee...wishing there were gyms that would babysit my doggie....:hmm: Getting back into fitness is gonna be rough...but I'm up for it!and will be looking for a work out partner whenever I decide which one to choose...more motivation that way.

Awesome! I hope you find a gym that's reasonable. Maybe, take the doggie for a walk cheaper than gym lol

Lots of fun today and kept busy and productive. My new mower came and got to use it after work; much faster than my old one and handled the tall grass really well. Finished so early, I also got the fence line cleaned up with the weed eater. Then I fixed the door for the storage area under the back deck. The mower just fits through, so I can park it in there. Solved a problem at work with DNS server getting attacked and upgraded a new server for managing our DSL customers. Started planning our VoIP switch upgrade, too. Fortunately I think I'll be more of the project manager on that than having to do all the work at night again. I've also gotten a couple of cluttered closets cleaned out. Now that the kids and their mom moved to another state, it's a little easier to do. Except for the trash can filling so fast. This weekend I'm starting to cut down the old bushes in front of the house and replace them with smaller ones. The old one's got too big and I cut them back too far last year.

Wirelessly posted

I got a lot on my mind :/

going out with girls later so what to drink...tried white and black russian last week never again...this taking alot of thinking do i have a laugh tonight and hang over tomorrow,or watch them all knocking them back all jolly,life can be hard

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking if fb has hackers. A friend , got messages written on her wall and lastnight , someone send me a message someone introducing themselves saying they are deaf hmmm

Hate when bubby lets the dog out and mosquitos in. Mosquitos love to bite me.

I just watched that first music video recorded in space! It's amazing!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaOC9danxNo]Space Oddity - YouTube[/ame]

I think that we need to create an island of misfit for Alldeaf. See, one person talks about turbo all the times. Other person posts funny cat pictures all the times. Yet, other person is catching on to our disease and is talking about zumba all the times!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back