What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree this forum is SO dead. I made so many lame threads and lame threads go die fast. :(

Agreed....boring....:hmm:....*is anybody having a "secret affair?"*...:giggle:

Make some threads then... ;)

OMGOSH!!! I heard that FF, RR and naisho got together and had a little threesome!!!! And they said it was SOOOOO good that even the neighbors had to have a cigarette!!! :eek3:

tumblr_lvd1gfCLcy1qev8r6o1_400.gif

OMGOSH!!! I heard that FF, RR and naisho got together and had a little threesome!!!! And they said it was SOOOOO good that even the neighbors had to have a cigarette!!! :eek3:

ooohhhhh hot!!!!##

har har ... your hair is fine ... don't mess with a good thing darling ;)

That got nixed, talk to the boss about it, figured it be okay since the assistant office manager had pink/red streaks, but I guess purple or blue would be a little crazy for one of the therapists lol. Oh well, guess ill do my usual due the bottom section of my hair red and get red foil frosted in, but not now, I usually do that fall/winter, my hair blondes up too much for that during the summer.

Just noticed that lately that there has been more and more threads about hearing aids, hearing aid parts, CIs, and CI parts. Same old talk but more threads? Doesn't make sense.

On a site for people with hearing problems?? :shock: that's crazy, I call shenanigans

Dinner at a steakhouse tonight. My MIL's 70th birthday. Food, here we come!

It wasn't like that in the old days. Just making a comparison.

It seems to be mostly about frustration and false hope. I guess this is what happens when we do nothing and let the parents "make the best possible decision" for kids. shame. vicious vicious cycle.

It seems to be mostly about frustration and false hope. I guess this is what happens when we do nothing and let the parents "make the best possible decision" for kids. shame. vicious vicious cycle.

Well that's one. I just remember there was a rich diverse of topics back then. I think the closing of some sub forums had something to do with it. I miss all the diverse topics to choose from. Just seems like there are more topics on hearing aid and CI parts, how they work for certain hearing levels than before.

Just right now after my most recent post, I was just picturing this Nazi spiritless a-hole being in a vegetable state at the nursing home for the disabled...in a wheelchair, drooling out his mouth, hardly talk, spoon-fed by his idiotic airhead German wife. Hmm, wanna solve the solution by making it better and quick? Get Dr. Himmler to get rid of him by gassing him in a chamber. That's how it goes....as well as saving money.

Wirelessly posted

Thinking of a plan :)

Well that's one. I just remember there was a rich diverse of topics back then. I think the closing of some sub forums had something to do with it. I miss all the diverse topics to choose from. Just seems like there are more topics on hearing aid and CI parts, how they work for certain hearing levels than before.

We can bring back a rich diverse of topics by bringing them ourselves daily or every other day. That would help!!!

We can bring back a rich diverse of topics by bringing them ourselves daily or every other day. That would help!!!

Yea, we could...that thread about living in the van was interesting.

put another coat stain on decking and raining again....it very true somedays you the dog others days you the tree

Allergies are absolutely killing me today. I wanted to stay in bed. But I went to work.

Allergies are absolutely killing me today. I wanted to stay in bed. But I went to work.

Im so sorry.

My son has allergies too but he seems ok this week so far. I m worried about next week he will be camping without me. but i know he knows what he has medicines ready. :Ohno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back