What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
girls get impressed by how you carry yourself and what you do for the community.

if girls are not impressed by it, then that's good because these are the kind of girls you have to avoid. they probably want douchebag meatheads who treat them like dirt. forget about them. they're in different douchebag world.

it's great that you understand me. Sometimes I feel like no one understands me. I appreciate you making me better. Thank for your feedbacks. I appreciate them.

girls get impressed by how you carry yourself and what you do for the community.

if girls are not impressed by it, then that's good because these are the kind of girls you have to avoid. they probably want douchebag meatheads who treat them like dirt. forget about them. they're in different douchebag world.

I agree with Jiro's viewpoint, sometimes it may be the girl, not you Derek. BTW, I've dated douchebags with a degree, not to mention attempted rape from one. Now just do things you like socially, it will come together.

I agree. I don't care about the college degrees either. I look for a man who is a wonderful person. (I found one and married him!)

Thinking about dying the underneath of my hair blue or purple...just can't decide which. About I don't know, 16 years ago?? maybe when I was 22, I dyed it blue, well first it was fuschia, that worked great, but the blue...bot so much. Yellow and blue make green, and it was an awful shade of green too. I think they have better dyes now. Blue is my favorite color, but I'm still kind of leaning towards purple. :hmm:

I will have to think more on this :D

Thinking about dying the underneath of my hair blue or purple...just can't decide which. About I don't know, 16 years ago?? maybe when I was 22, I dyed it blue, well first it was fuschia, that worked great, but the blue...bot so much. Yellow and blue make green, and it was an awful shade of green too. I think they have better dyes now. Blue is my favorite color, but I'm still kind of leaning towards purple. :hmm:

I will have to think more on this :D

:roll:

tumblr_ljry5cYRfQ1qixleeo1_500.gif

'nuff said.

Thinkin abt deaf friends but I never talk to 'em that much at deaf school what is worth for me 2c 'em?

Thinking about more sun and fun tmw with a different group of friends. Life is always good with outdoor fun. :)

Last edited:
Thinking about the eye doc appt. I missed last week....gonna cost me $50.00...have an appt. tomorrow tho'...grrrrr...

Trying to figure out how to get my life moving again. So much is wrapped around work, that there isn't so much me in life. Just drifting around a bit. Put aside a lot of my interests after getting married, and I guess that really should have been the sign of trouble, it was just such a gradual process. A hobby here, opt out on a friend there. Lately I'm thinking, what the hell was I thinking.

I am thinking , Lucky dog was full of life and loved that dog very much. I got news, he passed on into doggie heaven. I will always cherish those memories and fun times he brought into my life. I have his pic on my screen saver on my iphone before, I got the news. I loved him very much!

I miss bacon. A blt would be sheer bliss about now. Stupid cholesterol.

I am thinking , Lucky dog was full of life and loved that dog very much. I got news, he passed on into doggie heaven. I will always cherish those memories and fun times he brought into my life. I have his pic on my screen saver on my iphone before, I got the news. I loved him very much!

RainbowBridge.jpg

3hrs painting outside decking and it started to rain... not read say what i thinking under 18's read this thread Greeeeeee

I wish people would stop sharing news of people killing other people. We have enough murders as is. I don't think people want to go on Alldeaf and read stories that are glorified by media. Media feeds off on negative news. I would hate that to be case here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back