What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing I hadn't spilled spaghetti sauce on my favorite zombie shirt. But if it doesn't wash out, maybe it is the perfect accessory anyway...

Thinking about tonite's Game 2 of 2013 Stanley Cup Finals... Boston Bruins vs Chicago Blackhawks.. will I see another overtime session like in Game 1?? If so that gonna be another classic lol..

Also thinking about tomorrow morning when I have to get to special class for first aid and cpr to take for my new job as deaf support service social worker (yep I got the other part time job, actually causual...) as is required before I start.. best thing I get paid for taking that first aid & cpr class!! ohhh man that will make my day good but gotta be in class from after 8 am to 4:30 pm.. hope I dont fall asleep!! LOL

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
Thinking about tonite's Game 2 of 2013 Stanley Cup Finals... Boston Bruins vs Chicago Blackhawks.. will I see another overtime session like in Game 1?? If so that gonna be another classic lol..

Also thinking about tomorrow morning when I have to get to special class for first aid and cpr to take for my new job as deaf support service social worker (yep I got the other part time job, actually causual...) as is required before I start.. best thing I get paid for taking that first aid & cpr class!! ohhh man that will make my day good but gotta be in class from after 8 am to 4:30 pm.. hope I dont fall asleep!! LOL

Certified mouth-mouth giver :lol:

I already wrote a Father's Day greeting to my son on Facebook. He works hard to support for his family. He deserve a rest and relax for today. Today is Sunday. I am still excited to go back to USA to see my son and his family including my sister in New Mexico. Oh, I wish I have a million dollars to go on trips. **sigh**

I love the lush greenery I have all over my yard. The shrubs, plants, flowers, trees. Every year I've been living here (8 years ago is when I built this house) everything gets bigger and bigger. Love the extreme privacy I get even in a suburb setting.

that wonderful, alleycat. :D i wonder if my big cactus will bloom again like last year? i will wait. It´seems i dont have green thumbs for normal plants but to cacteen i do have good relationship. hehe

I love the lush greenery I have all over my yard. The shrubs, plants, flowers, trees. Every year I've been living here (8 years ago is when I built this house) everything gets bigger and bigger. Love the extreme privacy I get even in a suburb setting.

Funny....yesterday I looked at my greenery around the house and said to myself...."Dumbass, you should have kept it simple, that way you don't need to trim everything so often"...

My next door neighbor has given up trying to keep everything trimmed, so she hired someone to remove every single bush & tree in her yard. (there were 4 males living in the house and she did all the work herself).

I am thinking the same thing......:hmm:....not going to go that extreme though.

I am thinking if my chocolate cake will tastes good today. It is my first time to make a homemade chocolate cake and homemade vanilla frosting. wish me a luck! :shock:

Funny....yesterday I looked at my greenery around the house and said to myself...."Dumbass, you should have kept it simple, that way you don't need to trim everything so often"...

My next door neighbor has given up trying to keep everything trimmed, so she hired someone to remove every single bush & tree in her yard. (there were 4 males living in the house and she did all the work herself).

I am thinking the same thing......:hmm:....not going to go that extreme though.

I am so glad you said that because I was thinking of adding bushes and stuff to my backyard. Now, you are making me pause for a min. I already got my hands full with mowing and trimming all that grass we have. Our backyard is huge and it is all grass...takes about two hours to mow and trim it all.

:lol:

I might've been smart. This is my 3rd house I've owned, so I've learned a few things along the way. I planted bushes (e.g. Miss Kim Lilacs) that only grow so big (they're now at their full size, they had better stop growing otherwise I will have a hissy fit), big trees -- I opted to not buy $30 trees but $400 trees because they were well established at that point, and those trees have become monstrous. I also have many, many hostas and daylilies that you can dig up and divide, so there's not a lot of trimming to do. I planted them well out of mowing path.

Thinking of my dad and how much he is missed by all of us. Happy Fathers day to all the dads.

That I hate humidity. But then I think that all summer, every summer.

My sunflowers are beautiful. The squash seems to have powdery mildew. Ugh. I have all male squash blossoms and no bees anyway. At least the jalapenos are prolific and the squash blossoms are tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back