What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I hate humidity. But then I think that all summer, every summer.

Ditto....no use to even curl my hair, soon as I get outside...it goes flat as a flitter !...:giggle:...never had a body wave or perm...but am thinking of it now.

I don't know how you get use to something like that. We have dry heat here, gets really hot. I have been to the mid west and back east during summer and YUCK!!! I felt like I wanted to shower all day. Have to say friends, California weather is pretty perfect if you can ignore the fires, earthquakes and droughts, you may come to love it too.

am thinking that I had a rather interesting experience at massage place in Chinatown. it was.... kinda erotic :eek3:

Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:
am thinking that I had a rather interesting experience at massage place in Chinatown. it was.... kinda erotic :eek3:

Then, I won't contribute what I saw over the weekend :P

i hate allergy, my eyes are red now -.- i´m going to doctor , see ya

Sometimes I thinking to better go away migraine!

maybe you'll get Pataday eyedrops

It´s alright, i have medicament reactine duo. My doctor was looking into my throat. I have still angina and have to take antibioticum. At least it´s dont hurt anymore. :aw:

I'm thinking that I wish I had the help I needed to improve my social skills. Now it's out of control.

out of control how? you being a hermit?

I feel hurt that deaf people who have no college degree are getting girlfriends. I have one and am not getting girlfriends. It cannot be degree because no one cares those days. It makes me sad. I just feels lost. Like I don't want to try hard any more.

I feel hurt that deaf people who have no college degree are getting girlfriends. I have one and am not getting girlfriends. It cannot be degree because no one cares those days. It makes me sad. I just feels lost. Like I don't want to try hard any more.

why is having a college degree important to get a gf?

why is having a college degree important to get a gf?

It seems to be one of the more important things I have. I would have thought people would be impressed. Those who are impressed that I have one, thank you. It just makes me not want to put into efforts to be successful.

It seems to be one of the more important things I have. I would have thought people would be impressed. Those who are impressed that I have one, thank you. It just makes me not want to put into efforts to be successful.

girls get impressed by how you carry yourself and what you do for the community.

if girls are not impressed by it, then that's good because these are the kind of girls you have to avoid. they probably want douchebag meatheads who treat them like dirt. forget about them. they're in different douchebag world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back